[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girls ex used to beat her and he still grabs her to this day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

My girls ex used to beat her and he still grabs her to this day. The reason she still goes around him is because she has kids with him. She won't let me go near him in fear of never seeing her kids again. What should I do. I love this girl, I'd do anything for her
>>
>>18591055
GET THE FUCK OUT DUDE. Why the fuck would you put yourself in this position. For pussy? seriously?
>>
Why do you love her? What makes you think you are so unloved with her?
>>
Leave and forget about her, to much to explain so I won't. Forget about her.
>>
>>18591061
I can't walk away. I love her
>>
>>18591071
Screen cap this post
I warned you.
>>
>>18591071
But why? What makes you stay by her side? Is it sex it it her Beauty is it what?
>>
>>18591085
Her personality, her everything
>>
What's her personality like?
>>
>>18591095
So many bad things have happened to her but she still smiles and laughs like nothing ever happened. Sunshine in winter
>>
>>18591091
she has proven she makes terrible decisions, get out before your life is destroyed.
>>
Is she pretty, does she help people, is she empowering, smart ?be honest.
>>
Did she blow your mind when you guys first kissed?
>>
>>18591121
She blew my mind when I first saw her
>>
>>18591116
All
>>
Why don't you just beat the shit out of him with a buddy and fuck him up until he's half alive so he stops hitting her?
>>
>>18591126
How did u guys meet? And how long have you guys been together.
>>
>>18591140
About 6 months
>>
>>18591150
Lmao get out
>>
>>18591150
Do u have a picture of her
>>
File: 1479420414744.jpg (23KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
1479420414744.jpg
23KB, 393x386px
>>18591072
Include me in cap plsss
>>
>>18591071
WEAK.
>>
>>18591150
WEW LAD

It amazes me that people can be this cucked and not even fucking realize it!

Seriously, all it takes to be automatically better off than 50% of men is to simply not be a cuck! It's so easy! Retards like you make it so easy for the rest of us!
>>
Is she telling the truth? I'm assuming that she has interact with him in order to pick up her kids, right? That would be the only acceptable form of interaction for me and I would beat his ass if that's when he was attacking her.

If you don't want to do that, then I would suggest you encourage her to contact the law about it.
>>
>>18591261
Why would he have the kids if she said he was abusive? Does that make sense to you? Not to mention that court would have favoured the women in this situation. That girl is probably still fucking her "abusive" ex.
>>
>>18591055
You want advice? Fucking walk away, like literally everyone is telling you in this thread.

Otherwise, the only thing you can do is live with the fact that you are an
A P E X C U C K
P
E
X
C
U
C
K
>>
>>18591269
Yes, it could possibly make sense. Are you implying that someone who is abusive always gets caught by those in charge of monitoring the quality of parenthood? I would hope you aren't.

I also inferred it from the OP. >The reason she still goes around him is because she has kids with him. She won't let me go near him in fear of never seeing her kids again. What should I do. I love this girl, I'd do anything for her

I assumed the first sentence to be interchangeable with what I asked, but I asked just to make sure. However, going off of what you said about advantageous positions as far as the children go: Why does she fear that your mere interaction with him puts her in stake of losing the kids when in reality he is the one who is at the highest risk of this?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.