[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >good friends with girl >fall in love with girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1485402384638.jpg (54KB, 433x498px) Image search: [Google]
1485402384638.jpg
54KB, 433x498px
>be me
>good friends with girl
>fall in love with girl
>like really fall for this girl
>want to date her but I'm in a bad place in life
>tyrn life around for this girl so I have a chance
>lose weight, and do school work again
>to scared to just outright ask her out so make plan and set day I plan to ask her out
>other guy who knew how I felt about girl asks her out before I can.
>spreads bs and causes drama, friend group fractured
>they break up but too late damage done.
>me and girl not friends anymore
>tried dating other women, never felt the same about any of them, always end p bored and frustrated or annoyed by them
>try to forget about girl but cant
>still miss her to this day

its been two years since I last saw or heard from her and I still have feelings for her that I cant shake.

I want to try and contact her again because I miss her and I'm now in a better place in life. I still hope that one day me and her can be together. I would like to try and contact her again but I have o idea how I would or what I would say or if she would even want to hear from me again.

what should I do, like I said ive missed her and tried to move on but idk what to do

is it a good idea or a stupid idea to try and contact her again? if so how should I do it? if not how can I move on?
>>
Just ask her if she wants to catch up, and see what happens from there
>>
>>18590768
would be difficult, she now lives in a town an hour away for school
>>
>>18590781
fucking easy mode, I dated a girl on the other side of the Atlantic

she left me after 2 years tho
>>
>>18590947
ok then how should igo about reinitiating
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.