[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posting this again cause I need more answers why am I so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
Posting this again cause I need more answers

why am I so fucking useless?
I just can't find something besides gaming and anime that make me happy at my free time.
I'm not good with anything. I tried drawing, watched a couple of youtube tutorials, failed miserably and I didn't even like drawing. Tried the piano, too dumb for it and I just can't find amusement in it. I can't even be smart. I can't bare reading so much that I never even finished one book in my entire life so I suck at writing stuff and EVEN speaking. Why am I so useless, I shouldve never been born.
>>
>>18590630
If you were good at anything and everything, what would you like to do? What do you think you would find enjoyable?
>>
>>18590636
I can't think of anything, that's the problem. Nothing seems enjoyable.
>>
>>18590630
Your problem is the fact youve fed yourself on comfort. When we do the stressful hard things, repeatedly and tell ourselves this is to help us, we still sit in denial. We throw we're never going to be the best, greatest, richest, extradionariest person even if we do those things. But you'll never know till you put down the comfort and revel in the hard work of yourself.

I know how you feel, at one point and still now waivering with my comforts. I love to game and digest anime all day, but it doesnt help that nagging feeling of substance. You can only be entertained so long on two small mediums of live before the wanting of more hits you. It can be crippling that weight of experience and pursuit of live. But its what allows us to appreciate those comforts and find true passions to pursue that ultimately fulfill us.

All I can say is I sympathize, but I diverge into many passions and allowed the comfort of my passions to busy myself instead of being productive with them towards my path in life. Set yourself an objective not a goal, but something you feel pressed to the head with a gun to fulfill and wont allow yourself to slack on. Even if its simple thing as exercise many people who work on the focus towards that and accomplish it like their life depends on it realize the task at hand was completed. Hopefully you feel inspired to simply act and say this is what I want and allow for myself. Listen to your intuition and feel proud that you expect more from yourself.

Hope that helps and Mobile Suit G-Gundam is best. Fuck the outdated gunpla T-T
>>
>>18590643
You enjoy gaming right? Why not find a gaming job? Maybe stream yourself playing games on twitch. Granted a million people do it, but it's something right?

Or maybe try finding a job as a game tester
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.