[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas on what to give my mailman? He's really been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: usps.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
usps.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Any ideas on what to give my mailman? He's really been a boon to my business so I want to give him a gift, but not sure what to give him.

I was going to get an Amazon gift card or something but he's on the older side so I'm not even sure if he uses Amazon.

TL;DR: What to get an older mailman as a gift?
>>
>>18590607
A crisp $100 bill in a thank you card. Or however much you were going to give him in vouchers.
>>
something simple, but also a note saying that you thank him for doing his job as it is VERY hard and the bullshit involved in that job tips the cup.
>>
>>18590607
good for you OP

not all profession get credited the way they should.
nice when you get people who put pride in their work.

As for your question, either visa giftcard, a nice thank you card with cash inside, or perhaps a hand chosen bottle of wine or liquor.
>>
>>18590607
Don't give him a fucking giftcard. Just raw cash in a card like >>18590910 said.
>>
Give him one of those fancy golden letter openers
>>
>>18592206
Or give him a gift card to spend at your own company
>>
>>18590607
As a mail carrier myself. We are not allowed to accept anything valued over $20.

"The Code of Federal Regulations Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch, Part 2635, Subpart B states:

Federal employees cannot accept a gift as a result of their federal employment.

What this means exactly is that a postal worker can't actually accept a gift from you just because he or she delivers your mail, but can only accept a gift if a personal relationship already exists between you two.

If you decide to ignore the rule, any gifts exceeding the $20 limit or for gifts where a value of the item can not be easily determined, your mailman must reimburse you for the cost of the item — this is done in two ways: By returning the gift or by sending financial reimbursement."
>>
>>18591063
This, a personal message from you expressing your appreciation and gratitude should be very nice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.