[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I recently had a rubber band ligation on a hemorrhoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3055.jpg (76KB, 550x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
76KB, 550x392px
/adv/, I recently had a rubber band ligation on a hemorrhoid and am due to have two more procedures. I have lots of issues with my digestive system and I believe I have IBS.

I experience bouts of diarrhea and constipation and even had brief fecal incontinence today. I drink 64 ounces of water every day and eat two to three Greek yogurts along with light snacks like popcorn, pretzels, sometimes some dark chocolate, and carrots and berries at some times.

Has anyone else dealt with intestinal chaos? What do I do to end this madness?
>>
(pretzels?!)

i have a really weak digestive system, partly cause i was born too early and was fed crap at the hospital (thanks soviet system), partly cause i got prescribed too many antibiotics as a kid.

what helps me whenever it's all going weird is to take probiotics. greek yogurt doesn't cut it, i'm sorry to break it to you. it's something!! but it's not nearly enough for people like us.

i don't want to recommend a specific brand, but like, spare no money on this. there is a huge difference between probiotics and probiotics. make sure there are many different strains included in the probiotics you buy, and that they are live strains. your eyes might pop at the price tag, but they are great stuff.

remember to exercise regularly, even if you do half an hour of yoga from youtube per day, it helps. like twist and stretches to your torso help your belly.
make sure you breathe properly during the entire day.
check the waist of all your clothing to make sure they're not too tight.

i also like to add a soup day per week.

etc
etc
>>
>>18590577
that's crazy, I'm sorry to hear that.

I thought pretzels would be okay as long as I didn't have a gluten intolerance..

What particular brands have helped you? I really thought Greek yogurt would help, it actually alleviated bloating pains in my lower abdomen.

I'll follow your advice as close as possible but I'm not so sure about how my digestive system compares to yours
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.