[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was playing overwatch and got matched with this girl who sounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dpad.jpg (13KB, 308x289px) Image search: [Google]
dpad.jpg
13KB, 308x289px
i was playing overwatch and got matched with this girl who sounded super hot, i noticed she had an accent similar to mine so i started talking in game too and it turned out we were both from the same area.. she added me and we played for a few weeks together.. then she sent me her twitch link (live streaming link for those of you who do not know) and she was ugly af... she looked like a man with long hair... i dont know what to do.. should i delete her?
>>
>>18590487
What did you expect?
>>
>>18590495
atleast a 4/10? like im a 6/10 but she is a solid 1/10
>>
You should not crush on random voices from videogames, that's what you should do, baka.
>>
>>18590525
Listen to this guy. I've met a girl on another game as well. Voice sounded pretty good. Checked her profile and saw a twitch link. Turned out to be some very obese woman in her 30s I'm guessing.
>>
>>18590508
If she's close by and likes the same games you do you can have sex with her. Do you know how a vagina feels?
>>
>>18590525
This
>>
>>18590535
they might not even have a vagina. feminine voices are easy to fake with or without hormone replacement therapy, and even the ugliest male can pass for the ugliest female with bare minimum effort.
>>
File: 82f.jpg (739KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
82f.jpg
739KB, 2448x3264px
>>18590543
The voice is a litter harder to pull off.
>>
>>18590487
post pic so we can see what you're working with here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.