[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it take to make a thread that gets more than 4-5 replys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What does it take to make a thread that gets more than 4-5 replys on 4chan?
Every thread i make barely gets any replies and i have no idea what i did wrong.
>>
>don't post very specific threads
>don't post very vague threads
>don't post boring threads
>don't make a thread then disappear
>post bait
>>
>What does it take to make a thread that gets more than 4-5 replys on 4chan?
Lurk
>>
>>18590475
What makes bait good?
>>
>>18590472
This is easy
Bump your own thread 6 times.
That's 6 replies
6>5
You'll be popular and loved in no time.
>>
>>18590472
Make a thread that speaks to the blobby masses. One that they can relate to.
>>
>>18590490
>loads of good suggestions
>joke about posting bait
>a-anon how do I post bait?
leave

people who are so lonely that they need to post bait and converse vicariously through others need to just go the fuck outside
>>
>>18590472
Nothing is wrong, you're just in a place where people don't think like you or can't help or find interest in you

I notice threads that get the most replies are really dumb
>>
Just post a lewd picture of a hot girl
>>
>>18590472
What are you wanting advice for that hasn't gotten replies?
>>
>>18590472
Who cares?

Mostly plebs on this site anymore
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18590490
I wonder.
Target insecure ones.
Post something so wrong, nobody will endure to not correct you.
It also depends on which board you are on.
The pic has to contain somethibg catchy for eye.
>>
>>18590472
Replying just to boost both the post count and your confidence too.
>>
Post replies to yourself.
As number of posts increase, people think something is going on and join.
>>
>>18590472
-Clear, thought out question
-Expressed in the first sentence, without paragraphs of "I've got a real problem and I hope you can help and I don't know how to express it and maybe I should start at the beginning and...."
-Click on catalog at the top of the page and see how most of us first see your post, with just the first sentence visible. There has to be something there to motivate us to click through to read the rest.
-No problem requires 2 or 3 or 4 chapters to express. Say what you want within the word limit of a post.
>>
>>18590472
You're a whiny bitch, that's what you did wrong!
>>
>>18590472
In my experience you always have to get a discussion going somehow. Ask for opinions etc just stating your own is a blog and now one will reply unless your opinion is controversial.

But that is for a productive thread, you can always easily start shitposting thread that will reach bump limit in mere hours
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.