[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women, please be sincere: How do you feel about a guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Vadia.png (691KB, 821x610px) Image search: [Google]
Vadia.png
691KB, 821x610px
Women, please be sincere:

How do you feel about a guy's height? I have never had a problem with my height, because I am above avarage. However, I have a weird tendency to be atracted to girls that are about my height or a little taller. I really like that kind of girl but I don't think I ever dated one or went out with one.
How are my chances with girls like that? I am about 179cm tall. Is height a big deal?
>>
>>18590440
In my opinion, short stature is a huge turnoff and I think 179 cm is on the short side. Also unless you're asian or hispanic 179 cm is well below average.
>>
>>18590459
what the fuck? average is 177cm tall for a white male, stop believing that 6' is AT LEAST needed height for being a normal guy, it's a fucking meme. females are around 164, even being under average is still fucking tall to them, I've even seen guys dating taller girls so please shut the fuck up man. Altho you have people that are obsessed with guys being 20 feet taller but there are needy cunts about every other single thing so hey, in reality nobody gives a fuck about your height man.
>>
>>18590567
It sems you did not want an honest answer
>>
i'm small, so i could say i don't care, but it's probably just that there are very few guys who are shorter than me.
>>
>>18590575
I'm a 185cm tall dude, couldn't care less, just observant that even guys that are shorter than me (170-175cm) are successful in getting laid just as much as taller guys :)
>>
>>18590567
I knew that post would make a manlet rage. I gave my personal opinion like OP asked. If you don't like it then fuck off and go back to your hugbox.

>>18590589
>185 cm
Yeah, sure. I'm 186 ;)
>>
Being a girl who is 185cm, I don't pay much attention to the height of a guy I'm interested in and usually find that he cares more than I do if I'm a bit taller. At the end of the day it isn't a deal breaker.
>>
I'm 165cm but Filipino

is that ok?
>>
>>18590440
Threads like these are useless unless you all state where are you from. In europe, average male height is 180 and is rising up with newer generation. Usa is land of manlets and asian countries are even smaller.

And now every manlet fuck off back to /fit/. Average girl is always smaller than average boy, you just need to find your own short qtie gf.
>>
>>18590647
The average height will shrink in the generation after, as the majority of children will be of middle-eastern descent, not European.
>>
>>18590703
Even asians who move here and have kids are getting taller. Probably very high quality diet combined with growth hormones in meat and estrogen (like) chemicals from plastic and in water.

The future is full of lanklets.
>>
>>18590440
I'm 172cm, so kinda tall for a girl, but height of a guy isn't a big deal or very important unless you're super insecure about it like >>18590567 then it's a real turnoff
>>
>>18591051
You're nearly the same tall as me. Don't worry, Some guys like tall chicks. I do too
>>
>>18590634
>amerifag
>punches in 165 cm to inches
>sees 5'2"
Your head barely could touch my chin, so I feel like you're definitely on the short side. Weather that's good or bad is up to the individual girl's preferences. Although you are definitely at a disadvantage.
>>
>>18591051
>6ft - 6ft1in male (183-185 cm)
You're up to my lower face probably lips/chin level, you are above average for female but below average for male. I think as the man gets taller he gets more bugged by having a taller GF as he is used to towering over his peers. (speaking from personal experience) Im sure I could get over that but there aren't very many 6ft 2in (188cm) girls around so I doubt I'll ever have to.
>>
>>18590440
I care to a degree. I wouldn't probably date someone much shorter than me. Around my height is perfect, taller is great as well.
I am 5'6", I'd consider dating anyone 5'5" and up. My current boyfriend is 6'5" and I wish he was a little shorter.
>>
>>18590604
you didn't give a personal opinion in the 2nd sentence, you tried to claim a wholly and completely fucking wrong statistic.
>>
>>18591051
I am a guy your height, and while historically, I have dated mostly short girls, by coincidence, the last 3 were my height or a 1-2 cm taller. I am sure at least 2 of them genuinely liked me and didn't personally care much about me being short, but my impression is they could never shake the social stigma. How strong do you think peer pressure affects you when you date short guys?
>>
>>18590440
Guy has to be taller than me, but that's not hard since I'm under 5'3". Ideally, he'd be more than 3 inches taller than me.
>>
>>18591714
thank god, units I have context for
>>
Ideal height for me is slightly taller, but the same height is okay. Just not a guy shorter than me or too tall.
>>
>>18590440
I honestly don't give a shit about height. I'm 5'8, and most of the guys I've liked have been plus or minus an inch from there, but I'd be fine even with a guy who was really short or absurdly tall.
>>
>>18590440
I'm pretty short (160cm) so of course for me my guy HAS to be taller than me. Everything else just looks absurd. My ex was 10 cm taller and he was a pretty short guy. My husband is 187cm that's 27cm height difference.. and I've just come to love it. I love how guys about 190cm tower around me I really do feel protected. Pretty hot in bed too if he can cover my whole body with his or throw me around passionately.

And yeah we're from Germany and the average here is still 185cm.
>>
>>18590647
t. European 182cm bitter virgin
>>
>>18592344
Burger male making shit up: the post.
>>
>>18592358
Nope. Turk immigrant daughter married to a full blooded blonde German.

Deal with it.
>>
>>18592366
Subhuman cockroach, stop polluting the gene pool.
>>
>>18590440
5'8" guy here. No problem getting laid. I have been told by a few on tinder I'm too short, but you know what? No fucks are given.

If she's so superficial to discount anyone on height then she ain't gf material.

Also last laugh on them as I have a 7" cock. I have surprised many dates who had assumed id be small.

Maybe women just think there's a link between height and cock length?
>>
>>18592371
I'm small, have wide hips and perfect b-cups. My weight 60kg. He isn't attracted to tall curve less blonde German girls and I'm his goddess.
I've brought him 3 white blonde green eyed kids.
Get over it, faggot.
>>
>>18590440
It really depends on the girl desu. like Im 163 cm (5'4") and my current girl is 171 cm (~5'7") and we have had no problems, but I have had plenty of girls take issues with my height in my past and have been told "I'd totally date you if you were taller" to my face a couple of times. Honestly, if a girl rejects you based on height alone, there is probably other things she doesnt like anyway, so just find somebody that likes you for you and stop being so insecure about your height cause its a major turn off for girls.
>>
>>18592380
This is how a quality shitpost looks like, anons.
>>
File: 1501798708209.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501798708209.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>18590567
>this guy
>>
Don't be a pussy about your height and it wont matter.

I was small and skinny in my (still am) teens but still the coaches wanted me to be the captain on our fotball team.

I dated girls with zero issues in my teens as a small and skinny guy. If I can you can too.

Never show that you would care about such a silly thing and it'll be fine IMO.
>>
>>18592530
Calling my life shitpost. You've been too long on the internet m8.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.