[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm debating doing this long distance shit. Background

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm debating doing this long distance shit.

Background info: I'm 23, have a career, finishing up a higher degree next year, have things going for me, like where I live, 8/10, still live with parents. She's 18, going to university 3000 miles away. She has a lot of friends who are males and I dislike it to the point of where it's a huge issue, her parents are very strict and we resort to her sneaking out most of the time to spend time (being the reason she's going to school far away), we have access to each others location, social media, and texts. We get along very well.

I've dealt with long distance before with 300 miles to cover for a year, but this is more than ever before. She's 18, I feel like she will want to spend her time in university doing stupid shit people that age do. I'm just considering ending it right before she leaves. What do you think?
>>
18 and 23 is enough of an age difference to fuck up a relationship (at your age), long distance and your insecurity are just going to make it worse
>>
Shit's lame dude
>>
>>18590441
More details? What do you mean by the first part
>>
well anon I dated someone in the UAE living on East coast USA so I can relate

if you dislike that she has a lot of male friends and you can't make yourself get over that your relationship will not turn out well, mine did not for a similar reason. 2ยข
>>
>>18590423
dude, never post the words "just do it" on a picture of a muslim, there's enough of them blowing themselves up already.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.