[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for a very long time my mother would give me money for a haircut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: proof.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
for a very long time my mother would give me money for a haircut and i would keep the leftover money (usually 3 dollars). since i've never went out or bought anything with physical money, the dollars would just pull up. this is left me with a bizarre problem.
i have 59 dollars in just ones and i have no clue what to do with it. i dont want to get it transferred at the bank because it would be very weird to go through that many ones but i dont know else to do

help?
>>
>>18590160
It's not weird I went in the bank with a jar of pennies once
>>
>>18590160
Just go to the bank. I get tips from work and trade in ~100 $1 bills about once every two months and it's not weird, they put it through a machine to count it.
>>
>>18590160
Trust me, the bank teller has seen weirder things and won't care at all. Seriously?
>>
>>18590160
If you're dead set on spending them, go to a strip club.
It wouldn't be weird to put them in the bank, though, so that is still an option.
>>
File: IMG_1237_0.jpg (28KB, 726x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237_0.jpg
28KB, 726x677px
Buy your mother a gift for Fuck sakes
>>
Buy something nice for your mom with that money, like a spa day or some shit. Any cashier will take your money, just try to be courteous and not do it at a busy time
>>
>>18590206
>>18590198
>t. Oedipus complex

Buy some tendies anon. Every day just go to the local McDonalds and within a few weeks you'll be out of money
>>
>>18590198
>>18590206
believe me when i say my mother buys everything for herself anyways. it makes giving her gifts very difficult (which i do buy her gifts. idk why you think i dont)
>>
bundle 'em up in $25 bundles, that's the standard.
>>
>>18590223
I was in a similar situation once, can vouch that this works. I kept them in the console of my car and used it whenever I got drive thru or 7-11. It was interesting to see the pile get smaller as I spent it on useless shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.