[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr should I reconnect with a girl just to fuck her when she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: boy.jpg (225KB, 642x640px) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
225KB, 642x640px
tl;dr should I reconnect with a girl just to fuck her when she is emotionally unstable? answer seems obvious but just tell me to keep it in my pants anyway

I met an alternative girl last summer and we hit it off immediately, it seemed like she genuinely liked me. I was 17, high school senior, and had never had a relationship before but she was my first kiss and I really liked her body at the very least. But as it turns out she has a long history of depression, suicide attempts, cutting, even rape and lied about her age, she was 14 and just finished 8th grade.

Warily I still talked to her in June and she mentioned that "if you ever feel lonely just come to me" but we stopped talking altogether for a while. Around this time I learned she does go from guy to guy and seems to attract really destructive, r9k types that have not helped her. We talked a bit this February and she said she missed talking to me but we have not spoken since then. On her instagram she mentioned that guys just seem like they want to fuck her and leave but she still keeps coming back to them.

So now I want to ask, as an 18 year old going into his second year of uni this fall, should I try and reconnect to her? The id part of me sees her as an easy fuck so I can finally get laid and also feel like a bit of a savior to her or should I just let the whole thing go and try to find someone new. I have a feeling (probably from my dick though, ngl) that she would still want to talk to me and maybe settle down a bit for her, we may both have something to offer each other. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>18589831
Pump and dump anon, just another wreck of emotional pain your don't want to bring on your back
>>
>>18589831
I know is unfortunate but your going to have to learn how to completely cut toxic people out of your life. This girl will use you as an emotional crutch. Get the fuck away from her completely.
>>
Run.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.