[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can yeast survive in the rectum? My boyfriend has a fart fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Swedish-Banana-Pineapple-Pizza.jpg (170KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish-Banana-Pineapple-Pizza.jpg
170KB, 500x375px
Can yeast survive in the rectum? My boyfriend has a fart fetish and i know yeast makes a fuckton of gas when making wine. So i was thinking of giving myself a grape juice enema and sneaking some yeast up there and waiting for a nice surprise for him. Will this work? Is this dangerous or will i get drunk?
>>
>>18589794
this is beyond gross and disgusting
>>
how do you expect to be able to fart if your rectum is full of liquid... you're just gonna shit grapejuice everywhere

get some fiber one bars. my ex didnt have a fart fetish but one time he ate 2 fiber bars so i had 2 to get back at him and then he upped the ante- long story short we each ate six and farted a LOT like blasting wind for 2 days it was serious lol
>>
>>18589794

IN the beginning, then in a healthy colon the bacteria will take over again. Not gonna let some yeast take their comfy home.
Also in that short period pretty much no fermentation will occur.
>>
>>18589817
My BF does homebrew and has some sanitizer called star-san, its says its food safe if i give myself an enema with that beforehand will it keep the bacteria from messing things up?
>>
>>18589851
Sounds good to me
>>
What the fuck man
>>
Not only is this NOT dangerous but you can ferment all kinds of tasty treats in there! My favorite trick is to keep raw cabbage and spices up my ass all week, and then intimately surprise hubby with a mouthful of fresh kimchi. It really fulfills my nurturer instincts
>>
>>18589794
Good lord, the degeneracy of this post. Bring this to another board, this is a fucking blue board. I'll pray for you
>>
Serious answer to your wonderfully hilarious question:
If somehow you are able to ferment that grape juice, then yes, having alcohol in your ass will make you VERY drunk in a bad way.
It would be much better to eat foods that are supposed to make you fart. I hear sugar free foods and dairy are big for those. So I suggest getting yourself some diet ice cream and chowing down. Added bonus that it's low in calories so you can feel less guilty. I love love love halo top. The entire pint is 200-400 calories. The pistachio is the best imo. Everyone talks about the birthday cake, but I thought it tasted sickly sweet, like straight frosting. And I'll even sometimes eat straight frosting. If that's your thing, go for it. The mint chip was meh, which is weird because that's my favorite flavor in other ice creams. I thought it wasn't creamy enough.

For other sugar free items, you just want anything that has sugar alcohols in it. Those will be ingredients that end in -ol, like sorbitol, mannitol, and xylitol. You might have heard the great poop stories about the haribo sugar free gummy bears.

Now I'm not entirely sure how to get yourself to fart without the laxative effect. You might want to do some googling for specifically fart fetishists. Sex makes people want to share information. I'm sure they have a lot of information out there for you. Maybe some of the groups on fetlife have advice in their stickies.
>>
Other posters have already explained why this doesn't work. If I were you I'd stick to foods you know make you gassy (beans, milk if you're lactose intolerant, whatever your personal experience is).
>>
>>18589851

If the corosive substance in your colon does not kill you the folowing yeast infection will be absolutely lovely..
>>
>>18589808
I second this, I went through a phase where I was eating at least 4 fiber one chocolate chip cookies. Did this for about a month or so, man those farts were gnarly. There was a lot of gas and it smelled like death.
>>
The problem is that no food really makes me gassy. I've tried just about everything and have decided to take a more direct approach. Since the asswine idea isnt going to work, i need another way of getting gas. If i were to stick mentos up there and follow it with diet coke, would it give me the gas i desire without harming me?
>>
>>18590211
Maltitol also, in my experience it's the worst!
>>
>>18589794
That is fucking abhorrent. I threw up in my mouth. What kind of degenerate sadistic mongoloid eats pizza like that?
>>
File: 7299.jpg (28KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
7299.jpg
28KB, 664x800px
>>18590395
My preferred method is taking an empty enema bottle and using it to insert air. Careful you don't overdo it, since physiologically, you're not really supposed to have that much gas at one time.
>>
>>18590770
Tempting but it doesnt give me to tape cardboard triangles to myself, yell blastoff and run down the street while a stream of shit and soda propel me forward
>>
>>18590770
If I used a can of compressed air, would I be able to fit more inside? Ya know, because it's compressed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.