[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to study abroad in a few weeks. I'm in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: The-Darjeeling-Limited-1-DI-1.jpg (656KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
The-Darjeeling-Limited-1-DI-1.jpg
656KB, 1330x748px
I'm going to study abroad in a few weeks.

I'm in a few dating websites and I've already got some numbers from local girls there.

What do I do? Text them so they save me, should I try to chit-chat with them from time to time before I arrive to their country, or should I text them once I get there and am ready to meet? I don't want them to straight up forget about my existence.
>>
>>18589712
Yes, maybe it's easier to chat with them before you move. But honestly I have not moved all alone to a different country. If I where you, I'd chat them up now and not expect them to be your next fuck-buddy, but just someone you chat with for now, so you don't feel so lonely. You can even ask them about the city, like good places to go etc.
>>
>>18589792
Thanks for your concern but it's a country and city I actually have previous experience in (I don't need tinder girls to show me around and I already got friends that live there), so I'm strictly looking at them as possible fuckbuddies/relationships (and a few of them look like they want the same)

I'll try to chat lightly every few days, I'm scared I'll look 'desperate' or whatever, but I just don't want them to forget about me and lose interest.
>>
>>18589827
Still, I'm open to advice fron more experienced guys that have done the same beforr traveling
>>
>>18589850
never done this before. I usually met chicks at bars or public places. The mere fact that you're a foreigner grants you a huge advantage when it comes to picking up chicks.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.