[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to relax around black people? >Go on daily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1496110766641.jpg (6KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1496110766641.jpg
6KB, 256x144px
How do I learn to relax around black people?
>Go on daily run
>Two black guys walking the opposite way
>Look straight fucking ahead
>They could easily kill me but I think I can outrun them both
>Run by them avoiding ehe contact >waiting for the "HOLD UP" that means they've decided I look jumpable
>It never comes
>They probably live just a few apartments down from me
I literally think like this all the time. I even went to public school.
>>
>>18589702
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
wow another thread to report
>>
>>18589709
SJW CANCER
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>18589713
>>>/pol/ drumpfkin
>>
>>18589715
I don't support Trump because he is wrong on the economy I can understand that you are just regarded.
>>
>>18589702

Make a conscious effort to befriend or at least become acquaintances with black people

A lot of your prejudice comes from media and stereotypes. The more you interact with them, the more you will see that they are just people like everyone else, and like everyone else there are good eggs and bad eggs in the bunch
>>
>>18589728
lol
>>
>>18589728
FFS I MEAN RETARDED THIS KEYBOARD IS TOO SMALL FOR MY MASCULINE FINGERS
>>
>>18589702
Im a white supremacist but this is a board for advice so I still reported and saged

but some people are retards who suck bait like kids with little candies
>>
>>18589729
They're mostly bad eggs.

White guy with a black best friend, and even he fucks up and falls into nigger tendencies. I've caught him stealing my weed before, shorting me on debts owed, and otherwise being a deliquent, welfare sucking, baby momma abusing, nigger.

Still a good pal though, but seriously. >>18589707
>>
>>18589744
Not to mention I let him blow my money on Forza one time to built a Dodge Challenger (General Lee style) , and he put the biggest fucking chrome wheels you could imagine on it, and never even upgraded the tread pattern.
>>
>>18589744
The media does nothing but praise black people even though they murder honest white people like no one's business. I am not racist but serious problems need addressing, are whites perfect? Not entirely and neither are Asians. We are just the races with most our shot sorted
>>
it's very normal to be afraid of a perceived threat. we like to demonize racist behavior but the fact is that it's built into our genes- if we couldnt identify and avoid threats we'd be dead. just correct your thinking.
>>
>>18589750
>I am not racist but people should be judged by the worst of their race not as individuals
>>
>>18589702
Lol I would love to run into your faggot ass just to see you squirm from the mere sight of me. Pussy white dudes are the best because they are more of a bitch than an actual bitch. Don't worry pencil neck I won't touch you
>>
>>18589752
By my estimates the majority of blacks will commit a violent crime. We need to help them before they hurt themselves anymore. Think of the wars in Africa. They need some help they cannot do this themselves
>>
>>18589758
You are the reason smart intelligent men are afraid of you creatures I don't understand why women are that stupid they see you sexually attractive
>>
>>18589759
>"By my estimates" the majority of blacks will commit a violent crime
>therefore all blacks are inherently violent
>>I am not racist
>>
>>18589765
I think we should help them though that is not racism people in the Confederate states were the happiest in the world
>>
>>18589764

Not him but it's because you're a puss who only trolls on the internet while Darrius and Tyrese troll you irl. Women know what's up.
>>
>>18589765
Just like there are genders, there are races too.

Blacks are different than whites, there's no political correctness that can change that.

Does that make them 'bad', no. But, it does mean that there are certain stereotypes we can apply, and use to our advantage when it comes to profiling criminal behavior and activity.
>>
>>18589759
Next time just find some fox news statistics to post with this comment. Its better than just admitting you are racist and mentally picture that all black people are committing crimes against white people constantly. Most violent crimes on black people are committed by black people. Most violent crimes on white people are committed by white people. Most violent crimes are committed by low income individuals. Most black people are low income.
Tldr: avoid black people in low income areas because its better to be a racist than be a statistic.
>>
>>18589795
White people commit smart but wrong crimes like taxation and bank heists
Blacks literally just stab people (note how I said people as blacks are people too even though you probably don't think they are as you at racist)
>>
>>18589702
you better not ever relax around black people, they will get you sooner of later.

just last week I was stupid and gave a older lady black cook a ride home out of kindness but as we turned into the hood my car started sputtering and died. Get out and all these black teen boys around and she said no worry I live a few houses down around the corner stay there till a tow truck can come. I look at my car, lock it and head off with her and she tells all the boys to take off. Less than an hour later tow truck guy calls and said he cannot get my car on his truck come down. They had broken all my windows, took everything and my wheels, tires and the battery. Fuck
>>
>>18589702
keep a gun, off safety one in the chamber.

just dont ever relax around dindus you will probably get jumped
>>
>>18589702
Mfw I'm black and this post is me but replace black with white.
>>
>>18589707
/thread
>>
>>18589728
>Tripfag

YOU NEED TO GO BACK!
>>
>>18589784
You're not really making a point, but you're a man so by your logic you're probably going to try to murder me.
>>
File: mayonasian.gif (1MB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
mayonasian.gif
1MB, 480x470px
Try your hardest to overcome your thoughts and make the logical conclusion. The media shows a lot of black people doing bad things, and that's fair. Just keep in mind that people are individuals. If they prove that they aren't going to stab you or otherwise harm you, treat them like anyone else. Just make sure you apply this to everyone you meet and you'll be a better person.
>>
Just like a previous poster said, never relax around blacks.
I am a very open-minded person. I have black friends. But it is just a simple fact of life that 85% of nig-nogs are extremely primitive thinkers. Or at least that is how it is down south.
I've been robbed at gunpoint buying weed at college. Beat up for calling out a dindu for pushing a pregnant girl. They dress like autistic fucks and then get mad when people comment on said dress. I called out a guy trying to be a rapper in another thread in /adv/ and I gave some very valid points and instead of responding in an I intelligent way he told me to "get that cracker shit out of here."
I think it has something to due with repressed rage from being slaves. I don't know. All I know is I'll never fully trust black people. That's just me. I'm fully willing to admit I've become racist toward African-Americans because of it. You are who you present yourself to be, blacks have proven themselves to mean time and time again that they are usually nothing but scum.
>>
>>18589744
What type of person would be friends with a thief?
>>
>>18591266
>individuals
They are, but statistically speaking, any black individual is about 10x as likely as a white individual to victimize you in some way. Is it worth the risk to your person and life to try to give them the benefit of the doubt? And for what, some vague and naive concept of "social justice"?
>>
>>18592314
"If they prove that they aren't going to stab you, treat them like anyone else". I already said that it's fine to be cautious, but if it's safe, you can interact.
>>
Why does everyone act so stupid, it's not the skin color you should fear but the personality. I'd be on edge crossing someone dressed like a thug no matter what fucking race they are. If it were two black dudes with suits and briefcases would you be all "oh man oh jeez, gonna die fuck oh man"

No you wouldn't.
>>
>>18593147

Adding to this, you can find out within a single sentence what someone's personality is like.
>>
>>18589739
Rules are rules
>>
>>18593147
Also this.

If you see a scraggly hobo looking white dude missing teeth with a wife beater and tattoos on coming at you, you'd probably be on edge. Similar to the black people. Trust your judgement but make sure you judge more than just skin color.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.