[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 16 >no girlfriend >no friends >living with parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499811996045.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499811996045.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>be 16
>no girlfriend
>no friends
>living with parents
>shitty job
>getting bullied (Its only fun)#

Start working out, getting a tan, moving away from parents, getting my bachelors degree

>be 25
>no girlfriend
>no real friends
>living alone
>shitty job
>coworker is one fucking asshole

Mhhh...?
>>
None of that shit matters, son.

What you people need to understand is that you have to be happy with what you have to be happy with what you have.
>>
>unironically believes that "it gets better"
top kek
>>
>>18589694
How? Its not like i want to be unhappy 30% of the time.

>>18589698
Thats what people used to tell me. "After highschool", "after university", "when you get your first real job".... bullshit.

Maybe i should punsh my coworker in his dumb face? He calls people "asshole", "pussy" and cunt. He Insults them because its "funny", he starts "fake fights" and he just fucking sucks.
>>
>>18589762

People are telling you this for two reasons:

- they don't care

- they care but they wanna push you towards the reality principle, opposed to the pleasure principle. They say, basically: hang on, hang on. But they don't know anything about you, your motivations, what makes you happy. So they cannot really help you.

Think what it would be like to be:

- no gal
- no friends
- living with parents
- family behaving like shittiest coworkers ever
>>
>>18589762
Could you get him fired for harassment or something anon?
>>
>>18589806
>>18589806
Thanks. I just feel like i really tried (am trying) to become a better person but the results are not ther. I'm basically the same person i was 5 or 10 years ago.

>>18589810
I would love to. Hes an asshole but a smart one. Nice to the people in power but an asshole towards everyone else. The only "good" thing is that i have to deal with him only 2 more month before i will work in another city.
>>
>>18589844
I know the feel of working with an asshole. I'm sure everyone does. Was in a part time job to save some money and this asshole, kept telling everyone how to do their job when he was in no position to do so, and everyone was doing their job properly in the first place. If you didn't do what he said he'd try and make you feel like a slacker even though you weren't. He just got off on telling people what to do so he felt important. Cunt. Again, nice to the people in power, but any one else he treated like dirt.
>>
have a bump op
>>
>>18589856
I know and I really dont know why they are doing it.

>>18589881
:)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.