[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its been 2 years since I have last sen her or spoke to her bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1455722570701.jpg (41KB, 469x611px) Image search: [Google]
1455722570701.jpg
41KB, 469x611px
its been 2 years since I have last sen her or spoke to her bros. I cant get her out of my head. I miss her terribly and I think I loved her. I think she is the greatest person ive ever met and I was always happy around her. I have tried dating other women and nothings been the same, I haven't had nearly the same feelings for anyone else.

what do I do bros. I want another chance. I miss her.
>>
Write to her.

"Hi" is a very good start.
>>
>>18589642
You probably
A. Were younger
B. Were already more capanle of being happy
C. Were more prepared to fall in love with someone

Now you're getting older, but not old enough to peak financially. You want to be happy, but it's harder as you learn more about the world and accepting the aftermath of your loss. Deep down loving someone else is defeat to you, because you are still attached to someone who is gone.
>>
>>18589672
I don't really know how I would get in contact with her, she dosnt have any social media accounts and even if I could contact her would she even want to hear form me. She was the catalyst for turning my life around and I want to prove to her that I'm better now.
>>
>>18589684
ummmm wow, that's a really good summation of it I think. I have tried to love some others, and while it could be seen as a defeat I honestly don't think I met anyone else I have loved
>>
>>18589642

Same in here.

Eventually it will happen that you start living again, now you are scared. You loved, you suffered. You will be ready again, and if not, you still have yourself.
>>
Almost 4 years in for me.

Just start taking drugs. The pain will never go away.
>>
>>18589695
why did you guys break up?
>>
>>18589921
weren't ever together, she was a close friend of mine and I had fallen prett hard for her, she was the reason I turned my life aroud and now that I'm a much better person I hope that maybe I will be able to see her again and try again.
>>
>>18590000
okay then why haven't you guys talked for 2 years? what was the falling out?
protip: if someone isn't into you, theres a good chance they never will.
>>
>>18589703
Its a perfect summation I don't think youre ready to love in the present, because youre too attached to a concept of love you also know is Disneyland fake since you broke up with your first love
>>
>>18590022
a mix of me not being in a good place and group drama and another person lieing a lot about me after asking her out when he knew I ahd a thing for her and was planning to ask her out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.