[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a break up, is it better to remove all traces of the person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: thinking pepe.gif (23KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe.gif
23KB, 550x400px
After a break up, is it better to remove all traces of the person (including social media) or to just accept the occasional pain and sadness till it no longer affects you so deeply?
>>
Both i think
>>
I might be a bit biased since I had two exes leave me for the exes that they (((just friends with))) on social media. If they're not part of your life anymore, don't keep them on social media. Facebook shouldn't be a friends pokedex.
>>
>>18589639
I suppose they aren't mutually exclusive or contradictory, I should have been more more specific in saying that I'm speaking in reference to the pain you get from seeing them on social media and other reminders in the environment
>>
>>18589643
This break up was amicable and for good reasons, I have no I'll feelings toward the person, if that changes anything
>>
>>18589619
It really depends on if the person still is involved with your life, and how the relationship ended.
>>
>>18589619
Best for me was not knowing anything about them. I also told my friends and family not to mention them or anything about them around me. What I didn't know could not hurt me.
>>
>>18589653
We aren't involved with anything outside of the relationship and don't have mutual friends, it was an amicable break up
>>18589657
We're you worried about seeing them with someone else? I don't have a problem with this since I'm already setting up dates and other events, it's only fair she gets to do the same
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.