[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you successfully turn sadness into anger? I'm tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: woj.png (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
woj.png
6KB, 267x189px
How do you successfully turn sadness into anger? I'm tired of being sad all the time and I think turning it into anger and resentment will help the moving on process.
>>
The sadness will always be there. Even when people are angry, there's always sadness, fear, shame, some type of pain, lying underneath.
>>
>>18589406
Not helping anon.
>>
Idk, just get angery..
Angery at the thing that made you mad, Angery that you're sad all the time, angers that you're being a little bitch for even being sad in the first place...
Either that or listen to music that will get you a very instead of sad
>>
honestly channel your sad emotions by going to a fighting gym and shout and hit that boxingball

This way you are channeling your negative emotions in agression, but not by abusing people but by becoming fit.

Just make sure you control yourself and dont go fullout in fights against someone but go fullout on exercises and boxing ball training
>>
Get roided out and start boxing
>>
>>18589407
>"help me do this impossible thing"
>that's impossible
>"you're not helping!"
Genius at work
>>
>>18589401
Just stop engaging in pop psychology, and combat sadness by fucking doing something about it. Anger is just a response to being wronged and/or threatened. It's probably better to feel content, although you don't want to be complacent.

Sadnness =/= complacence. It would helo if you corrected the things that were making you sad, instead of NEETposti g or underage posting on 4chan.
>>
>>18589562
I have a job, take fitness classes, and go out when I'm feeling up to it. Excuse me for having emotions about a situation.
>>
>>18589569
Well if going to the gym and having a job was doing something about it then you wouldn't be sad, would you?

>well excuuuuse me
I'm just trying to help you out. I'm saying you should try to mend the badfeels in some way, in order to feel positive instead of sad or angry. Maybe try art, to vent, including maybe a martial art?
>>
>>18589562
>>18589569
Oh and I see I called you a neet or teen. That was presumptuous im sorry
>>
>>18589401
Maybe address what is bothering you instead of being upset that you are bothered. Our feelings send signals to us, telling us how to act and what is going on. If nothing is wrong, maybe your life is lacking sex or purpose or novelty or good hobbies or something.
>>
Ιmagine if you will, that you are a caveman. Now while you are minding your own business shitting in the woods, a fucking ferret jumps up and bites you. You feel pain.

What would a child or woman do? She would cry, and ask for help, because it/she is in pain. What would the caveman do? Even though he feels the same pain, he knows that nobody will help him, and thus kicks in the most primal instict, the one that sustains all life : anger. He gets pissed off and bashes that faggot ferret's skull in.

To have the same mentality, you need to channel your anger to something. I wouldn't suggest combat sports if you are inexperienced, you are gonna flail wildly and get your shit pushed in because you are acting like a faggot during sparring. Heavy weights or HIIT is your go to.
>>
>>18589635
>faggot
>faggot
>lift weights

great
>>
>>18589401
You don't wanna get angry, I've done the opposite and made my anger into sadness it's easier to deal with cause you just do something that makes you happy or talk to someone who makes you happy. Being angry you just want to lash out and that usually leads to you shouting like an idiot or punching something/someone like an idiot
>>
>>18590464
It's not that I want to lash out or anything. I just want to switch my mentality. It's not like I'm just going to go around screaming or starting fights. I just want to resent the person who fucked me over if that makes sense and erase them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.