[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so bitter and negative at people having it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5235.jpg (155KB, 720x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5235.jpg
155KB, 720x701px
How do I stop being so bitter and negative at people having it better than me?

My family is rather poor and most of my friends have everything I have to work for via their parents.

For example I'm driving a shitty 20 yo shit box I bought and maintain myself while most of friends have brand new or hand me down cars from family.
Most of them aren't even working and have tons of free time while I'm at a 50 hour a week shity job to give my family a hand.

I know it's not their fault but it feels fucking horrible, they're enjoying their 20s with most needs taken care of while I have to work for them. And when they finally want to job their parents will just give them a decent job to start making their own money and that's it.

tldr I'm a bitter wagecuck and I don't want to
>>
this is usually a symptom of disorganization and lack of short and long term life planning.

how are you living your life right now op?
>>
don't "give your family a hand." It's their own damn fault their poor.

They didn't give you anything growing up, don't bust your ass to support them now.
>>
>>18589278
Listen to Mr.Rollins ...
https://youtu.be/MbnFJVgBcw0
>>
>>18589278
Think about it this way, how will these people fair in the 30's, 40's etc.. Sure, you can have everything handed to you when you're young, but sooner or later their time is going to run out and they're going to have a really shitty time getting through life. I honestly feel bad for spoiled kids, you're just stunting them when they manage to go out on their own.

I can understand why you feel envious, I was in a similar situation (my family was poor but we are now middle class). I would like to think that experience makes me a better and stronger person than I would have been otherwise.
>>
>>18589294
Unconditional love, support, education? Fuck no, I love them.

>>18589301
I'm a bit old now for this revenge fantasy. I don't think they'll have it any worse than me, if anything they'll probably have it better since their families will have connections.

Even if it worked, is it really that much better? Yeah I might have it a bit better when I'm 40, whoopdie fucking do, when life starts becoming garbage and you're chained to a sexless marriage and you focus all your efforts on your children because there is nothing else to look forward to. Meanwhile they're living the life in their best years, their 20s.

>>18589299
I'll check it out later.

>>18589281
Right now I'm just trying to learn a bit about personal finances and trying to stablish a positive cash flow.
>>
They may have more material things, but everyone's got their own struggles and problems.
>>
>>18589413
>Right now I'm just trying to learn a bit about personal finances and trying to stablish a positive cash flow.

dude, this is good. I know it doesn't sound/seem like it now, but this is a good starting point and in just 5 years can put you majorly ahead of all these idiots.

Let your studies on that money handling focus you more than seeing other people fuck up their money. Because that's what they're doing and if you read anything about finance you know thats what they are doing.

they aren't learning how to make and keep money, they're learning how to spend it, and fuck it up. Their parents are enablers who help them into debt, they aren't saving anything themselves.

don't you fall in the trap too. You're building your own independence by working on the shitbox. You think any of these babies will know how to handle real problems when they come along? Get the budgeting down to a science, get the positive cash flow, don't go into debt for anything but a house.

just take a breath. you seem to be doing it right. Keep it up and you WILL be the reason your family isn't poor anymore.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.