[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend and I fucked around four times now. He first initiated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485949973172.png (796KB, 1023x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485949973172.png
796KB, 1023x765px
My best friend and I fucked around four times now. He first initiated it by getting physically close and I went along with it because I was really horny.

The last time we had sex he gave me a few big hickies and kissed me goodbye. We've never kissed goodbye. Should we even kiss if we're just a fwb thing?

Well yesterday, while high and horny, I texted him for a meet up. He never responded and I know he saw the text. Did I do something wrong?

Should I ask him what's going on? I don't want him to think my concern has anything to do with wanting more than fwb. I'm just horny and want to fuck and he's kinda fagging out. Should I just keep ignoring him? Should I just find a new guy to fwb with?
>>
The rules are agreed upon by the people in the FWB dynamic. However kissing outside of sex is indeed typical to avoid in these arrangements because it is at that point more affectionate/romantic than sexual which makes it easier for lines to get blurred.

He didn't respond because he didn't want to fuck. Could be because he was with another girl, could be because he was drunk and afraid he couldn't get it up, could be because he didn't feel like it, could be because you did something wrong - but the latter is definitely not the most likely. There's a cultural trope that men want to fuck whenever wherever and this makes most men shy to come out and say no to sex if something's in the way.

Talk to him about it, not with the opening "what's going on?", just suggest that you should talk through both you expectations (have you even discussed exclusivity, for example?) and the rules you want to uphold. You can find another guy but just because you have a FWB doesn't mean they're ready to fuck you whenever you want. Plus it's not -that- easy to find someone you trust, are sexually compatible with, find attractive, are on the same page with in regards to FWBs etc. So it seems more practical to me to make sure that this doesn't work out, first.
>>
>>18589158
Yeah, we need to talk about rules. I don't think he actually wants to talk to me right now though. When we were regular friends he'd text me everyday, but he hasn't texted me at all since the last time we had sex. Which is why I got confused, before all this he would've responded quickly.

I'm not sure if I even want to confront him. I'm nervous about hanging out in our bigger friend group because they'll invite him too and it'll be awkward. Our friends are nosy so we both agreed not to tell them. I'll try texting him but I just don't want to bother him.

Am I being too self involved? I feel like I'm being a cunt.
>>
>>18589125
Reading something like this makes me think that Sharia Law wouldn't be that bad.
>>
>>18589634
I think he caught feelings and now he feels shitty because you only want to use him for sex, not that that's a bad thing.

I see this all the time where guy best friends are actually in love with the girl, it's unrequited love 101
>>
>>18589125
>fwb thing
This is all a load of total fucking horseshit promiscuous people made up. You're getting the feelings associated with mating, the feelings of mating bonds - sometimes people call it "romantic love," but I hesitate to do that.

Try to enjoy reality.
>>
>>18589687
He said he didn't want to be anything more though. Did he say this just to cover up his actual feelings?
>>
>>18589700
>>18589993
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.