[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women laugh at or mock men who are virgins? I am 22 now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Do women laugh at or mock men who are virgins? I am 22 now and have never been with anyone
>>
>>18589081
Sure, it's my favourite pastime
>>
>>18589081
Why should you care if they do or not?
>>
nope I would prefer one since I'm one too
>>
>>18589081
It depends on the woman.
In my experience, girls that get critical because you are one tend to be more slutty, cause they can't imagine going so long without sex.
However I personally wouldn't care, but I've only had 2 sexual partners, so I'm not too experienced.
>>
No, unless they want to make fun of you in which case they will go straight for that or dick size.
>>
No one sits at home laughing at guys who never had sex. This happens to a very limited extent and in that case it's less about the bare fact that you have never slept with a girl and more about every stereotype surrounding it (guy who's nervous and weird around girls, who still lives with his mom he doesn't pay rent or help out at all, hobbies are vidya and nothing else etc) and not because the bare fact that someone is a virgin is that significant. Just like calling someone a nerd had more to do with all the other associations than with them being ambitious and smart and paying a lot of attention in school.
>>
I'm 21year old female and I have slept with 11 people.
I don't care if you're a virgin, I don't see it as anything bad.
Doesn't matter if it's out of choice or just bad circumstances- it's just how it is right now. It's not a big deal to me honestly.
>>
My girlfriend thought I was a virgin when we first met, and she was relieved when I told her I wasn't.
>>
>>18589081
>do all the people from a specific wide group react the same way when confronted with the same situation?
those kind of questions are all dumb, obviously some will some wont depending on cultural background. i lost my v card at your age and girl didnt care
>>
>>18589081
Virgin women would get anxious or jealous with a guy who's already had sex so I guess that's great for them and they'd never mock you. Otherwise well, unless a girl is a superficial slut addicted to sex she probably won't care.
>>
>>18589972
Is this true, it makes me happy to know girls feel like this too. As a virgin I really want to with a virgin and take things slow. I hate the idea that women want some guy that fucks loose sluts.
>>
>>18589081
M8, just lie. Lying is always good when trying to get laid. Even if you suck ass it's not like she can unfuck you. I didn't get laid till I was 23 out of pure laziness and my first time was awful.
>>
>>18589081
How would they find out anon?
>>
>>18589972
>>18590034
When I was a virgin I didn't care whether my first had slept with other girls or not as long as he was clean and it wasn't casual sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.