[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Me and my gf had a fight recently where she criticized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1470958937775.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1470958937775.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
Hey /adv/
Me and my gf had a fight recently where she criticized that I unconsciously say that the apartment I pay for is my apartment (I pay for everything). Long story made short, I say that I see us both living here and it's our apartment, she doesn't buy that and say the only shit worth anything is what the unconscious say, and thought out words and actions are merely for manipulation, and also that she is starting to hate me. I love this bitch, but I'm torn. She is my first girlfriend and the first person I've let come close. These past two months hasn't been great, she has been on a long period because of the P rod and I've been stressed out looking for a job since my last job got fucked. We haven't had sex for roughly 3 months and she complains about the smallest shit like two dirty plates in the sink. I'm 20 and she's 18. I don't know if there's advice to be given but I just really wanted to vent, I'm getting slightly tired of it and I am considering ending it. We've been together for almost 6 months now, and we have hung out everyday even before we got an apartment together two months ago.
>>
>>18588989
I mean, legally it is yours and she should keep that in mind. You've given her everything extremely fast. Your love, your place, your financial support, I think that makes you uninteresting
>>
That's sad to read, anon.
Still, it's an early relationship in your life, you have a lot ahead, so don't feel so imprisioned on it, although you like her a lot. You are not giving up on her qualities and liking her if you break up, you can still admire her.

About what she said, yes, the unconcious usually is way more honest. In any case, when you are in anger and fighting, the emotional rush in your body will make you overstep your boundaries.

The unconcious mind has no time, it doesn't understand it (that's why we still act the same we did when kids if confronted by a traumatic experience again), so it doesn't matter what you feel for her, but the moment, and in the moment you felt anger and wanted to assert your domain.

Still, we're not just unconciousness, and concious minds do have a saying and should be heard...
ABout the time without sex, that has a way to change our emotions... Make us edgy... I think you guys lost intimacy a long time ago, but it's not too late to recover it.
>>
Do you have defined roles in the house? If you pay for everything, does she cook/clean/laundry or do other things? Are the fights caused by you making her job harder leaving everything up to her since you pay everything?
There's a lot of possible explanations, if she contributes nothing but still pick fights she probably isn't ready for the stress of living together and you should probably rethink your relationship.
>>
>>18588991
Yeah I can see that.
>>18588998
Thanks for your words. Nice to have someone else reflect on it.
>>18588999
Not really, I worked for 2 months and then she was home, now I've been jobless for roughly 2 weeks, starting a new short job this next week coming up. When she was at home while I was away she did the dishes and other things. I do the same now when she's away working, clean the house a little bit, but I mostly look for jobs.
>>
seriously. have sex with her.
>>
>>18589042
It would do good for the relationship wouldn't it
>>
>>18589070
yes, you need to bed her asap. women need dick and if they don't get it they get restless.
>>
>>18589089
This. Really pound her and treat her like your property that you love. She'll be submissive for a little while after that at least and you can talk to her about the issues you are having.
>>
>>18588989
>dating 6 months
>living together after 4
You fucked up anon, but I suppose everyone is dumb at that age. Just learn from this and move on
>>
File: 1467294627525.jpg (39KB, 749x650px) Image search: [Google]
1467294627525.jpg
39KB, 749x650px
>>18589089
>>18589093
I'll try, even though she's on her period. She says she doesn't want to do it when she's on her period, says it feels really unfresh. We've been close a couple of times but never went past that. She's also a rape victim, so it's just kind off shitty.
>>18589106
I've thought about that, we talked about it and we thought we were ready, but yes, I don't know if it was the right thing to do. We may have went too fast.
>tfw
>>
>>18588989
You pay everything, you clean up, how is it her house?

Plus if you're not fucking, what does she do for you? Except make the bills bigger and give you more dishes to clean?
>>
>>18589127
>You pay everything, you clean up, how is it her house?
In that sense it isn't her house in anyway really, I let her crash here and I pay for her.
>>18589127
>Plus if you're not fucking, what does she do for you? Except make the bills bigger and give you more dishes to clean?
Few moments of sincere love, I guess.
>>
>>18589140
>Few moments of sincere love, I guess.

aaaaaaahaaaa fag
>>
>>18588989
>she has been on a long period because of the P rod

Because of Paul Rodriguez? Did he ollie into her groin? What is this you're saying?
>>
>>18588989
She's acting like an old bore now, and she's 18. An 18 year old girl who doesn't find a way to have sex doesn't really want it. You're being gamed, James, and I think you should kick her ass out with the quickness.
>>
>>18589214
ye i know
>>18589222
it's this rod they put up their arm, it sends hormones into them so they can't get pregnant. It also helps with period ache, and stops periods from happening. Thing is, it's labile so you have no period for 6 months and then bam, you can have period for like 2 months no stop.
>>18589236
I don't know, we had a thing going but something happened, I hope whatever is going on is going away.
>>
>>18589214
lmao
>>
>>18589256
this P rod thing doesn't seem healthy. it might be better after that. remember that a lot of women on hormones have difficulties with depression, sleeping problems, blood pressure, head aches... it's quite possible that's what's fucking her up.

and if it's been 2 months since sex, and it usually lasts 2 months, it's almost going to be over, i'd wait just a little bit more untill she's comfortable as well. no point pushing for it, it might make things worse
>>
>>18589283
I can see the benefit of it, but still it's fucked up putting a bunch of hormones inside you.
Thanks for the thread btw fellas, was nice.
>>
>>18588989

well, tell her you feel that way because you pay for everything, and ask her if she'd like to take on more responsibility for the place?
>>
>>18589140
>>You pay everything, you clean up, how is it her house?
>In that sense it isn't her house in anyway really, I let her crash here and I pay for her.
Then you tell her straight the fuck up that yes, it is your apartment and not hers. She is staying with you as a courtesy, and since she isn't paying rent then she can contribute by cleaning up, or she can leave.

Don't pussy around with this. This is where you need to be firm. She'll even respect you more for it.
>>
>>18588989
>Long story made short, I say that I see us both living here and it's our apartment, she doesn't buy that and say the only shit worth anything is what the unconscious say, and thought out words and actions are merely for manipulation

She's kind of right.

Man the fuck up and tell her that it is your apartment since you're the one paying for it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.