[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 year old virgin >not ugly, just have mad anxiety >want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1282020775559.jpg (39KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
1282020775559.jpg
39KB, 440x293px
>22 year old virgin
>not ugly, just have mad anxiety
>want to do something about it

Should i just approach ugly and fat girls then work up? with attractive girls my body freezes up
>>
>>18588877
No
>>
>>18588877
Get anxiety medication. Then look for 6/10 to start off
>>
>>18588880
Im in the Uk i doubt i can go to the doc and ask for meds because i cant talk to girls. Drinking helps a lot.
>>18588879
how do i start getting over it? my lack of experience is really starting to bug me
>>
>>18588887
Don't you have a family doctor or is that not a thing in the UK? I just asked my family doctor for some medication to reduce my anxiety/stress and she just wrote out a prescription. Say that you get stressed out easily or you're really nervous when giving public speeches or something.
>>
>>18588887
Start by doing regular interaction with people. Then build from there.
>>
>>18588877
I think this is a good idea less desired women get less opportunities to find love so they are usually more easy going and are willing to try and look past some sovial mistakes you might make and this will help your confidence and self esteem but the real trick is youll find that when you have a gf other girls will be much more interested in you
>>
Anxiety might need some treating before you head into girl-adventures.
But, about your question, yes... If you start getting confortable in your own skin with ugly chicks, you'll eventually feel more and more confortable around pretty chicks. It takes time, it's sometimes really hard, but it's worth it.

Again, treating that anxiety will help. In any case, it's normal to feel anxious in those situations, it will never be 0 nervousness, unless you are going for a chick you don't want.

Sometimes, beyond the anxiety and stuff, it's good to stop asking impossible things from ourselves. Feeling no anxiety when approaching a 10/10 that you like is crazy, even those who say they don't feel it, they just learned to cope with it, to go even if they are anxious.
>>
>>18588877

let me love you anonnn

skype or discord with me

am girl your age, will help if you're willing
>>
>>18589092
help how?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.