[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so first of all my life story because you might want context.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0016.jpg (41KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
41KB, 630x420px
Okay so first of all my life story because you might want context.

My dad is a royal cunt. I'd have said "evil" at some point but the older I get the more I realise he's just a big stupid animal who couldn't be any other way if he tried. My mother divorced him over the cheating when I was 4 or 5, but due to some joint custody shit he's always been in the picture.

So I grew up watching him go through girlfriends at varying paces, and having half-brothers and -sisters pop up like mushrooms in and out of these relationships due to his chronic inability to keep it in his pants.

Either way this newest one is nearly my age (I'm 21, she's 28) and it was either the first time he had cheated on her or the first time she caught him, but either way due to having the mental maturity of a high schooler, she decided that the way to go about this was cheat on him for a revenge. And apparently the best choice for that was me.

I was drunk, in a very fucking bad emotional state and she's kind of hot in this trashy way so I decided to go with it. As far as I remember there was no condom.

And now she's pregnant. It's always more likely it's his, but if there's any chance that the baby is mine, I don't want him/her growing up in that bullshit.

So TL;DR: I might have cucked my own father.

What do I do now? What are my chances of getting custody? Do paternity tests even work with close relatives like that?
>>
>>18588827
>this whole story
You're just as dumb as your father and his gf
>>
>>18588827
>I was drunk, in a very fucking bad emotional state and she's kind of hot in this trashy way so I decided to go with it. As far as I remember there was no condom.
At this point you are no better than your father.
Congrats on being a monkey and taking over your fathers role.
>>
>>18588835
In retrospect, yeah no shit.

>>18588839
Is this a church? I know I fucked up and I regret that I did.

Help a man out here.
>>
>>18588827
You are a degenerate, just like your father and your child will be no different

gross
>>
>>18588850
>What are my chances of getting custody?
I can't help you with the custody problem, because I have no experience in this field (thank god).

>Do paternity tests even work with close relatives like that?
Parentity test definitely work when comparing to close relatives too, that's for sure.

>What do I do now?
Talk to her about the matter. Is she aware of the possibility of you being the father?
>>
>>18588855
Good lord where did all of this holier-than-thou come from?

I made one bad desicion.
>>
>>18588858
You sure? I've tried looking up muddy parently legal stuff with little luck.

I'm not sure how. Knowing her she might have planned this.
>>
>>18588862
>You sure?
Sure about what?

>I've tried looking up muddy parently legal stuff with little luck.
If you are not poor, ask a legal adviser about the issue. 100-200 bucks should be a price you are willing to pay for a situation like this.
If you are the father, things will get way more expensive anyway. If not, take it as a punishment.

>Knowing her she might have planned this.
If she is like this, chances are you won't be involved in any decision anyway.
She is the mother, and you will have to consult her anyway.
>>
>>18588827
When did you fuck and when did you find out? It's probably your dads.
>>
>>18588859
Dude, it's not about the amount of bad decisions you make. It's about the quality. It takes a special person to do what you did. It's not even about holiness, it's about tremendous stupidity and lack of basic control, these are traits of shit people but you know it best because your dad is one
>>
>>18588869
>>18588862
There is also the option, to just shut up and let them raise the child.
Just saying.
>>
>>18588869
Sure about the paternity thing.

And of course it comes down to money. Here we go.

And I don't know how to approach her, it's going to get tricky.

>>18588871
She's 6 months now and it was in february. I remember her fuming that he ruined their valentine's day plans.

>>18588873
You think my daddy is some saint who wouldn't do the same in a heartbeat?

Maybe I've just gotten desensitized to this kind of thing, I grew up watching the stupid messes my dad and his partners were making, maybe to somebody else this isn't just a normal tuesday.

>>18588874
Over my dead fucking body.
>>
>>18588899
>Sure about the paternity thing.
Yeah, I am sure about this.
Your father would have a genetic relation to the child, but not nearly as much as you do.

>And of course it comes down to money. Here we go.
Of course it does, sooner or later?
Or are you one of those "I don't need money to give my kid a good live. I will just teach him how to live off of roots and nuts, he will be such a #ChildOfNature" beings?

>And I don't know how to approach her, it's going to get tricky.
If she is "tricky", then noone will be able to help you with the problem of talking to her, since you know her better than we do.
>>
>>18588927
No, I meant "here we go" because I'm fucking poor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.