[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want a girl that likes to dance and party, I look at a party.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: comfortable.gif (481KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
comfortable.gif
481KB, 540x810px
If I want a girl that likes to dance and party, I look at a party.
If I want a girl that likes cars, I look at a car convention.
If I want a girl that likes to travel I start to travel and get to know her in a hostel.

And so on and so on.

Where do I look, if I want a girl, that despises services like tinder and facebook etc., does not like to party, prefers to do stuff indoors and has a equally bad attitude towards life?
>>
>>18588823
Tumblr
Lmao
>>
>>18588824
>a girl, that despises services like tinder and facebook
This includes tumblr, imgu, etc.
No attention-whoring services at all.
>>
A graveyard
>>
>>18588823
Here. /r9k/ if you do not mind them being mentally ill.

And yes that is how rare those girls are.
>>
>>18588828
>thinking tumblr is just about attention whoring
You're missing out on a lot of nice art and female autists
>>
probably mmos are your best bet since all kinds of people play them nowadays. If they're really shut in their own bubble it means they consume way different media than most males do.
I hope you are aware that girls like the ones you describe are more than likely to be pretty ugly so I really hope you aren't looking for a nerdy 8/10 pixie or something.
>>
>>18588823
Shes probably in her parents basement being pissy about something and most likely has a shitty wage slave job try hitting on women who have to wear name tags to work
>>
>>18588837
>You're missing out on a lot of nice art and female autists
Than I might have missed something, but I am not willing to get to know Ashley and her new cool mugs painted with period blood.

>probably mmos are your best bet since all kinds of people play them nowadays.
Generally good idea, but then I will maybe get to know a girl that fits the description, but she lives on the other site of the planet.

>I hope you are aware that girls like the ones you describe are more than likely to be pretty ugly
I don't go to parties, I despise social services like facebook, I seldomly leave the house and I'm not ugly. I am no 9/10, but I am definitely above average. So why do you think there is no chance of a girl that has the same properties?

>Shes [...] most likely has a shitty wage slave job try hitting on women who have to wear name tags to work
There are too many girls in jobs like this, that are not even a bit like the one I described.
>>
>>18588904
Post above replies to
>>18588857
>>18588863
Forgot to link.
>>
>>18588823
Good lord, can we finally make a sticky? This fucking question comes up daily.
>>
>>18588907
Obviously you want a girl who never goes outside and likely does not try to interact with ppl how do you expect to meet her short of breaking into random houses to see whos inside youre going to have to put in some work dude and if you cant do that find a girl young enough and mold her into what you want
>>
Church.
>>
>>18588823
Well obviously not in parties, facebooks or outdoors

You shouldn't exclusively define your standards on what they don't do, give them a thing they should do and then start looking around that
>>
You don't because they don't go outside.
t. female autist
>>
Social connections...
You won't meet her, per say. You will have a friend that will introduce you both.
Got it?...

So, just to make it clear, in order for you to meet a girl that doesn't like to party and all those things you wrote, you need to find girls that do, and get to meet their friends.

This is really great, because it shows friendship with women really pays for it (and I don't mean only when you get laid with her friends).
>>
>>18588935
Was I right about tumblr? Or do you think you're better than them?
>>
>>18588938
Memes aside, tumblr isn't that bad if you avoid its sjw side. There are some really cool people. Then again, it's a bad platform if you want to meet someone to date.
>>
>>18588915
>if you cant do that find a girl young enough and mold her into what you want
This is a bad idea. Changing someone this much, will either break her, or make one of both unhappy.

>>18588920
>Church.
Good idea, will try.

>>18588930
>You shouldn't exclusively define your standards on what they don't do, give them a thing they should do and then start looking around that
Good point, I will think about that.

>>18588938
>>18588935
I am interested in this too. If you are a girl like the one I described.

>>18588936
>You will have a friend that will introduce you both.
This sounds time consuming and provides little chance of success, since I can not control it directly.
>>
>>18588951
>>You will have a friend that will introduce you both.
>This sounds time consuming and provides little chance of success, since I can not control it directly.

Time consuming, yes, if you don't have girl friends. Little success? No... Think with me, bro, if a good friend of yours comes to you and says "I met a girl that has a lot to do with you, it would be nice if you meet" what would you think? Jokes aside, imagine he is talking real.

Now imagine a girl hearing that... She stays home all day long, goes to little to no parties, gets to meet just a few guys... And her friend that knows her for years says "I met a guy that has a lot to do with you! You should meet"... She would most likely at least want to meet you, if not more.

If her friend thinks you are a good deal to her, that's something...

But again, if you keep finding reasons 'not to do' it, just don't. It's not like you can't approach girls in the streets and make friends at the same time.
>>
>>18588963
>Time consuming, yes, if you don't have girl friends.
The friends I have, are mine since many years. If the haven't indroduced me to girls I might like, they will not do so in future.

>But again, if you keep finding reasons 'not to do' it, just don't.
I am totally with you, and you are right, but building a new circle of friends is nothing you just do on a sunny friday afternoon.
>>
>>18588946
Where does one start looking?
>>
>>18588975
>I am totally with you, and you are right, but building a new circle of friends is nothing you just do on a sunny friday afternoon.

True... I agree with you it's not easy, but then again what you want is very specific and hard to find, so don't expect it to be easy.

Also, you don't need a new circle of friends. Once you approach a few girls or whatever, some of them will become your friends, and they might introduce you to her friends.

Let me point out that even if she introduces you with nothing more than just "this is XXXXXX", it's still a conection you are making to someone who meets your wishes.

>The friends I have, are mine since many years. If the haven't indroduced me to girls I might like, they will not do so in future.

Have you asked them to? Are they girls with pretty friends?
>>
>>18588986
>Once you approach a few girls or whatever, some of them will become your friends, and they might introduce you to her friends.
This is true, but I would always prefer the more direct way of getting to know someone.

>Have you asked them to? Are they girls with pretty friends?
I never asked them directly. There is one girl with other friends, but she would never introduce me to any of her friends because, and I don't want her to, since she is a control freak and will most likely install microphones and cameras in the place where I first meet a girl she introduced.
Also, the friends of her I got to know are the exact opposite of the ones I described.
>>
>>18589003
>This is true, but I would always prefer the more direct way of getting to know someone.
And still, you would prefer to meet a real hard girl to find... It seems to me you are quite lost with what you want, but I might be wrong. At least the priorities seem off.
You want to meet her in a way YOU like. But what of the way she likes it?... What of the way it is possible?
(Don't take this personally, I've been through it and I'm just pointing it out)

>I never asked them directly.
Ahm... so do it! To other friend, not the one you've described.
>>
lmao... so you basically want someone exactly like you because you think that way you won't have to change or leave your comfort zone?

Jesus Christ you may as well fucking masturbate.
>>
>>18588983
Just keep your eyes open. Introverted girls can be met somewhere they have to go. For example, me and my bf met in university.
>>
>>18589010
>You want to meet her in a way YOU like. But what of the way she likes it?... What of the way it is possible?

Just getting to know people for the sake of finding a girl is something I just can't wrap my head around, right now. Isn't this pretty selfish?
I will think about it, though.
>Ahm... so do it! To other friend, not the one you've described.
The one I described is my only female friend, right now.

>>18589019
>so you basically want someone exactly like you
Whats wrong about it?
Also, not """"exactly"""" like me.

>>18589023
Doing this for years now. Of course I will continue to. I have no other options.
>>
>>18589026
>Isn't this pretty selfish?
Well... I don't think so, no. Maybe you didn't understand me, what I meant is that you should get to know girl to be with them. If they don't meet you wishes, they become your friends - don't cut them completely off.

You probably have more girls in your life. Family friends, cousins, sister etc.

I want to say that you should really look out for deviations. You keep giving me reasons not to do things, there are deviations. That's why I wondered about your knowing of your own wishes...
Do you want it? Go do it. Want her? Go find her. "But I don't want it to be like that", then don't find anyone. "But isn't that selfish?", then don't meet people.
Will you get what you want, then?... I don't think so.
>>
>>18588904
>I don't go to parties, I despise social services like facebook, I seldomly leave the house and I'm not ugly. I am no 9/10, but I am definitely above average. So why do you think there is no chance of a girl that has the same properties?
Because for females it'd different, they're expected to be sort of passive (to society standards) so even the really passive ones are able to get dating experience and companionship. It's not frowned upon in the same way it is for males. (I'm not implying it's easier for them or something, just differences in social perception)
The ones who actively shirk social interactions like hermits in the way you describe are either the bottom of the dating pool or have actual mental problems.
Introverted girls have no problem finding socially active boyfriends, the opposite is way less common due to gender perception
>>
>>18589034
>You probably have more girls in your life. Family friends, cousins, sister etc.
>Mom, can do you know any nice girls, that meet match my standarss and are willing to date me?
I would never talk to my family about this matter.

>That's why I wondered about your knowing of your own wishes...
I know them pretty good, and I don't know where you have gotten the idea, that I am uncertain about them.
The only new information I had to give you, other than the ones in the starting post, is that I find it unpleasant to look for someone through the help of other people.

>>18589049
This post makes me sad, because it means that I have to change my behaviour to a more outgoing and open one, although that's exaclty what I don't want to be.
Assuming there is a girl that is introverted like me, she would not want someone who is outgoing and open.
>>
>>18589063
>Assuming there is a girl that is introverted like me, she would not want someone who is outgoing and open.
This sounds more like you're just projecting yourself into this imaginary girl.
I wasn't saying that you have to change yourself, but rather than girl with the exact set of personality traits you want aren't likely to be as hot/cute as you're expecting them to be, because it takes a lot for a girl to decide to avoid social networks completely.
I know a lot of introverted girls who don't party and they all have facebook or twitter
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.