[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl with chrons disease >want sex >she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1501500888482-adv.jpg (115KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1501500888482-adv.jpg
115KB, 676x1410px
>meet girl with chrons disease
>want sex
>she's an inexperienced virgin
>wont blow me
>can't have sex because she has sores on her pussy related to a blood disease she has
>the sores are real, I checked
>so doesn't put out either

I really like this girl, but what am I supposed to do? I want to fuck her bad and she said it's not like she doesn't want to, but she honestly can't. She won't let me give her oral either because of the sores. I want sex really bad but I don't want to hurt her.

>Inb4 find a new girl
This girl isn't a whore and is really into me, which is rare.
>>
>>18588809
>won't blow you
>won't do anal
>won't fight thru the discomfort and let you fuck

shit tier. drop this dumb bitch. Sex is important and healthy and you deserve someone who can provide it.
>>
>>18588809
How long are you together? How long will the sores be there? If she's virgin waiting half a year and more is nothing special. Deal with ir instead of using her like a whore.
>>
>>18588809
Since youre so interested in having a gf who iant a whore youre going to have to go without sex its literally what youre asking for
>>
Be opened up about it with her.
Tell her you wish to have sex, and that you are up for helping her getting better enough for it.

Believe me, she'll feel really special if you decide to be with her and help her out on her insecurities and difficulties, eventhough right now she can't give you what you want.
If she finds herself more confident, or the disease stops making her so insecure about sex, she'll be eternally grateful to you.

Sex is important, I agree with the upper comments, but if you really like her and believes it's worth it, don't hear them and stick with her, give her support. Many people just give up when the first problem arrives... Ok, it's a big problem, but then again, it's up to you to decide...

If it was me, like you said you really like her and she is nice to you, I would help her out and stick with her until I really couldn't anymore...

I'd like to bring up another thing: Are you with her because you are lacking in options?... Then you should examine if you are just laying confortably in you confort zone... And decide.
>>
>>18588809
>OP is glad that she isn't a whore and virgin
>gets annoyed because she will not let him smash as soon as he's horny
Anon, are you retarded?
>>
>>18588956
basically this
it's a pity but she cant objectively do it and she would be also a genetic deadend to mate with so you should find someone else
>>
>>18588956
This times ten. If you want to date a girl who's sexually conservative, maybe try accepting that she's sexually conservative.
>>
>>18588809
Are there sores on her clit?

Cause that's really all you need if you want to eat her out.

It will be a big step to convince her to let you do that but it might feel so good for her and make her willing to try more.
>>
>>18588913
Were not official because I golf her I don't know if I can go without sex
>>18588913
Almost a month we've been talking. No end of sores in sight, apparently not even her doctors and shit know what it is.
>>18588923
But still, no bj? I can't even give her oral either. I want to pleasure her too...
>>18588932
I told her I won't leave her life and I want to help, it's just hard she won't do anything and I can't do anything for her.
>>18589085
>>18589013
>>18588956
Read above
>>18590027
She won't even take off her panties. The only sore I saw was on her panty line but I saw a little pussy...
>>
>>18590283
push her panties to the side and fuck her ass
>>
>>18590288
I can't fuck her ass, there's sores there too
>>
>>18590294
buy an onahole or find a different girl
>>
>>18590314
I have an onahole and it's not nearly as good as pussy. I don't lust for the onahole.

Also I don't want to find another girl :(
>>
>>18590325
your only option is to stick with her and gain her trust
>>
>>18590336
Yeah...
>>
>>18588809
Crohn's disease is a digestive system issue. My mom has it, but that never stopped her from getting down with my dad.

If your GF also has a blood disease, that's a different problem.

It sounds to me like she might have been molested earlier in life.
>>
>>18590651
She does have a blood disease...
>>
>>18590651
Behçet's disease; read boi
>>
>>18590283
You're just going to have to talk to her about it and make her comfortable.

Just talk about how her clit doesn't have sores so there would be no harm in going for that, and that the sores don't gross you out, she's probably just self-concious more than anything else
>>
>>18590758
Yeah, I know. Thats the closest thing to what she has.
>>18590779
The sores do gross me out because they puss and she wears a pad because of it, but yeah I know.
>>
>>18590802
i got diagnosed with it but doubt ii have it? thats how i even know lol
>>
>>18590802
Trust me, it's apparent on her.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.