[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did getting first serious GF/BF change you/your life? Right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1443184700447.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1443184700447.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
How did getting first serious GF/BF change you/your life? Right after, few months in, year in, few years plus...

Never been in relationship yet. Think it might help with some aspects of my life. Seems desirable at the moment. Your thoughts. 21 M here.
>>
My first serious relationship was at the tender age of 14. We were both 14, but we knew from the moment we met we wanted to be together. A week later we ended up dating. We were together for 3 years, and I grew a lot as a person within that time frame because of her. I was already a very grounded, down to earth kid, I was kind of mature for my age and she was too. We didn't pay any games like the emo scene kids and shit or cheated on each other. It was lit having a real relationship. I learned to trust in people, as well as to be more social because we would hang out with a lot of each other's friends. We respected each other as well. Now the girls I date are always impressed with how respectful but chill I am. We broke up when I was 17, and it wasn't really that bad. We both just feel out of it, we didn't fight or anything but we just knew we outgrew each other. It was the most peaceful breakup ever honestly. Were still friends, and we know we have each other's backs for anything. Haven't talked to her in a long time but I know she's doing fine. 18 years old now, kind of miss it since all the girls in my high school are lame and just want to play games.
>>
File: 1343529.png (2MB, 1708x848px) Image search: [Google]
1343529.png
2MB, 1708x848px
>>18588702
I guess it did, I dated a girl on and off from freshman year in hs until we graduated. Up until last year (now a 3rd year in Uni) she would still cross my mind. But I guess the best thing about having an experience with a relationship is you learn what you want, what you don't want, and how to cope with moving on. I do think it helped with other aspects of my life and I can see a visible change in my behavior over the last few years. But remember, you shouldn't be seeking out a relationship for the sole purpose of helping other aspects in your life. I think it should be about genuinely caring about your partner and helping them improve themselves while they can help improve you. A relationship that doesn't help both partners grow is a bad relationship. Now at the moment I fell in love with a girl I met abroad and now the distance is causing her to pull away each day a little more. It's a little heartbreaking but after going through some other relationships I just accept it and don't get too bummed over it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprCVgMKXT0
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.