[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /soc/. F, been extremely depressed lately. I found this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (107KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 709x709px
Hi /soc/. F, been extremely depressed lately. I found this guy a couple weeks ago. I found him here as I did with most of my previous exes, but he was special. I've never met a boy who cared so much in his life. He was so loving too. He treated me with respect and didn't ask for nudes once, it was honestly quite odd. But I appreciated it so much. He was the type of guy you'd think never existed. So sweet and just, pure I guess. Anyway, I broke up with him a few days ago because I was frustrated with myself. It's a long story. But I ended up immediately regretting it and begged him to take me back. He says he wasn't ready for another relationship again. I understood, hesitantly, but still understood. We were talking two days ago (day after he told me he wasn't emotionally ready for another relationship) and I send him a cute selfie (obvious reasons why) and we just started snapping. He was screenshotting my selfies and was calling me cute among other things. Long story short yesterday I found out he was dating a girl at that time. It fucking shattered me. I was a wreck last night. I possibly made the biggest mistake of my life and started to cut. My thigh to be precise. It still fucking hurts like a bitch. I was contemplating it all day before I even found out, because my depression has gotten so severe at this point and time in my life and just, over whelming. Jesus I would've laughed at myself last year for saying this shit. I thought cutting was a joke ever since I found out what it was. But I get it now. It made me feel I could actually do something I wanted and not fuck it up. I always fuck everything up. I genuinely loathe myself. So um, I'm just here to talk I guess. My snapchat is kerr.uwu if you want to add me, or you could talk to me on my Instagram acc @peridot.v2 Just, talking to someone, anyone about depression, or maybe not even depression maybe just talking about nonsensical stuff until I eventually forget why I'm so miserably sad. Anything. Would help
>>
I actually posted this word for word a few days ago, so here's an update. I'm still a complete wreck. I stopped cutting, and it's driving me insane. Nothing really changed over all. I'm still miserable. I'm still just, bleh.
>>
File: 1501803543221.jpg (50KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
1501803543221.jpg
50KB, 640x363px
>>
discord?
>>
>>18588656
Girl, get yourself some serious therapy, you need it and you deserve it.
As for the cutting, there are lots of alternatives that aren't nearly as harmful.

Depression sucks, but it's an illness, illnesses can be treated.
>>
My Instagram is private but I'll accept all requests. Tl;dr insta - peridot.v2 snapchat - kerr.uwu
>>
>>18588656
she's underage, where the fuck are the mods?
>>
>>18588656
You have many years to live and hopefully not so many guys to fuck you over. cheer up doll.
>>
>>18588657
Smoke some weed and get a therapist/psychiatrist
>>
>>18588656
>>18588656
this bitch is an underage nut job and post some fucking boring ass shit. you wont ever have a conversation either, she will just keep complaining on her story.
>>
>>18588665
Glynn? Lmao
>>
>>18588665
Actually there's no way you could be him, DM me dude
>>
>>18588667
i unfriended you when i realised how much of a lost cause you are as a person to talk to.
>>
>>18588668
Alri.
>>
You look and sound pretty young, OP. You'll get over shit like this happening the older you get. In the meantime, the best thing you can do is try and move forward.
>>
Seems like mildly clever bait to me
>>
>>18588656
You look really familiar...
>>
>>18588672
Maybe I am.
>>
That guy sounds exactly like me
>>
>>18588674
An emotionless cunt? Cool.
>>
>>18588675
Not the last part
>>
>>18588676
Good for you.
>>
>>18588677
Being nice to everyone is not good at all
Never seems to work for me
>>
I know its hard, but you look young, dont let it eat you away,, find a hobby, somthing to kill time.

You'll gorw into a totoally different person in like, 5 years, its the stage of life, so yea it sucks that hes an ass, but for the most part, yall would not have worked out anyway.

Plus idk how guys are trying to hit you up, I'd be all over back then
>>
>>18588679
arent**
>>
>>18588680
Why you look great
>>
>>18588673
Where are you from?
>>
>>18588681
ID idiot.
>>
File: lizd.png (647KB, 946x743px) Image search: [Google]
lizd.png
647KB, 946x743px
>>18588656
can you post timestamped pg-13 pics?
>>
>>18588662
yeah she's 15

fucking mods stop this menace
>>
>>18588685
How do u know her age
>>
>>18588686
she told me on snapchat last time
>>
>>18588687
Last time? So she did this before
>>
>>18588656
Kik?
>>
>>18588686

She cuts instead of smoking weed, it's pretty obvious
>>
>>18588688
i think he didnt mean that years ago.
>>
>>18588688
yeah like a week or two ago
>>
>>18588660
My girlfriend likes to draw on herself with markers when she feels like cutting.
>>
File: zadigisready.jpg (406KB, 1400x875px) Image search: [Google]
zadigisready.jpg
406KB, 1400x875px
>>18588693
any pics of drawings?
>>
>>18588694
Unfortunately I do not. Mostly flowers connected by vines or butterflies.
>>
File: rockwellscout.jpg (498KB, 1600x1340px) Image search: [Google]
rockwellscout.jpg
498KB, 1600x1340px
>>18588695
could be a cool thread if you get some pics
>>
Get therapy.

There is no better advice than will come out of this thread than that. We can't force you to do it though, you have to actually want to feel better.

Get therapy.
>>
>>18588697
this

It's very important, if you broke your arm, you'd go to a hospital to get it fixed, why is it so hard for people who's mind is somewhat broken, to go and get it fixed?

I've been in therapy on and off for years, it really helps if you're open to it
>>
>>18588656
You're an idiot. Learn to be a functioning human being please.
>>
>>18588658
quality comedy right there
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.