[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have problems with death and that's preventing me from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3062.jpg (26KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.jpg
26KB, 279x181px
I have problems with death and that's preventing me from ever having a pet. Every time I think about getting a dog or cat I throw the idea away after thinking because I just imagine their death and how sad it makes me. What's something I can do to alleviate this?
>>
Everything must die but theres the afterlife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYPWQMzwR4
>>
Btw if you don't like that video, idk what to say... time is better spent together than never meeting because you're afraid of separating. Life is here so spend it with them now, then when one lifetime ends and you must separate from eachother, you'll both have lived a nicer more fulfilled life.
>>
>>18588566
Adopt an animal that would've died or lived a shitty life without you so whenever your best bud passes you will realize what a great life you gave it and how you gave it a second chance. This a reason why people create animal sanctuaries, you get so many good feelings not just the fact that you are having fun playing fetch or rubbing his/her belly but the fact that you know that she/he is happy with you.
>>
My husky is in his twilight years (13) and I would like to think I will be 'ok' when the time comes. You start preparing for it mentally when they start showing signs of ageing. As long as you have gave them a nice life it will make it easier. like I have given him good food, company, comfort. Life by a beach and fields. Just go for it and get one Anon
>>
>>18588566
Get something abstract like an ant colony or an aquarium, a turttle or grow plants instead
>>
>>18588566
You get a new one when it dies.
>>
>>18588566
It's a natural part of life. Just believe that the pet was happy living his/her life.

I had a pet cat that was with my family for 13 years. Great cat and we always showed him lots of affection. He was obviously happier than the other cats, particularly strays, because he had a house, had a lot of food, was taken care of. He went to other houses to impregnated the cats there. Then he got sick and disappeared.

Shame. I was going to bury him in the front lawn where he hanged around most of the time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.