[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hit the federal loan aggregate limit because of switching majors,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4452.jpg (41KB, 502x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4452.jpg
41KB, 502x416px
I hit the federal loan aggregate limit because of switching majors, neither me or my parents can afford to pay out of pocket, I can't get approved for a private student loan because I don't have enough income, and I can't get my parents to cosign because they filed bankruptcy a few years ago.

I don't know what the fuck to do... I'd need at least another $16,000 to pay for the rest of the classes that I need to graduate...

Any advice?
>>
Drop out
>>
1. Look for some shady looking mofos around your town and ask them. They will probably get you a job for dealing or give you a loan that they might want to get back or you will get your knees broken.

2. Drop out. Earn enough money. Attend university, its nearly never tolate desu.
>>
>>18588533
Go find a job. Save up enough money to finish. Come back and finish the shit.

What other option do you have?
>>
>>18588533
Sign from God to quit son
>>
>cant find a private loan
Kek

Dude you can almost certainly find a private loan.

You just havent found one you can afford.

The real bitch about it, is the interest will fuck you so hard youll be paying out of your ass until you die.

So if you want keep looking. If not, start a payment plan with the school and either
>work for payments
>look for a loan in the meanwhile

You picked an expensive ass university to be paying 16k just to graduate. What the fuck.
>>
Okay, so apparently my parents can apply for a parent loan, and once they get denied, I can apply as an independent, which bumps up my aggregate limit by about $20,000.

Unless I'm understanding something wrong...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.