[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave a small town and move to la? It's so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4417.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
How do I leave a small town and move to la? It's so expensive and far away.
>>
This is clearly an issue of being unwilling to actually do hard work to reach a goal. Please do not feed OP's fantasy of moving by replying. He'll act it out and make "plans" in this thread, then proceed to do Nothing. Don't be an enabler. Sage and ignore.
>>
Why would you want to move to a shit hope like LA?
>>
>>18588525
Shit hole *
>>
>willingly moving to Satan's swesty asshole: the city

Brown, hot and smelly
>>
>>18588513
how about you move to a neighboring town by austin so you can afford the living cost and use austin as your outlet of having fun.
>>
>>18588562
Dude everyone knows the cold is worse than heat if you leave the house

>>18588591
Atlanta and Chicago are the same col
>>
>>18588513
Realistic answer even tho you probably wont listen is stop spending money grow your own food dont use electricity and work your ass off get multiple jobs if you cant get overtime and stop spending until you have enough buy a place where you want to go
>>
>>18588808
Growing food sounds good but summer just ended.

I mean how can I find the cheapest shit in the city possible. I mean like sleeping on a couch no cable or tv or internet living off McDonald's and ramen
>>
>>18588817
So make a green house all you need are some 2x4s and clear plastic as for finding the cheapest place havd you tried actually lookong at realestate where you want to go? It sounds like youve done zero planning if you want to change your situation in life you have to be willing to put in the ground work
>>
>>18588825
I've been looking up apartments and shit yes but the thing I'm looking forsounds like an on foot type thing
>>
You keep making these threads dude. Last 2 or 3 years. It will never happen.
>>
>>18588838
Fuck you im getting a job this time
>>
>>18588843
My dude, it's been 2 or 3 years if not longer. Stop littering adv with your pointless shit. We all know it won't come true anyway cause you're a lazy coward.
>>
>>18588836
Wtf is an on foot type of thing? Does that mean you plan on being homeless? Maybe try craigslist see if anyone is looking for a roommate
>>
Move to Cincinnati. Cheap af, relatively few commies, (at least in the bit of KY south of it) more jobs than unemployed people, doesn't use a weird time zone that isn't US Eastern, and is still actually a city.
>>
>>18588846
I just meant like local ads but that's pretty much the only way to do it
>>
>>18588804
You can wear a coat

In the summertime, sorry buddy, sweaty sticky balls for you
>>
>>18588905
lol that's all you're thinking about? How about driving shoveling off your car walking to it doing shit wanting to get tan
>>
>>18588513
Why in the absolute fuck would you want to live in LA? Are you 15? Jesus fuck, I can't fathom what sort of idiot notion you've got in your head that would make you think your life would in any way improved by moving to that festering cunt of a metroslum.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.