[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lucky enough to be in a kind of in a mini culture (a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
I'm lucky enough to be in a kind of in a mini culture (a conservative single adults church for ages 20-30) where the girls will usually say yes to at least the first date. A girl moved in from a similar church in a different city a few weeks ago and she seems like a very fine woman. She's pretty. She's smart and studied math at my same school and teaches it at a high school. The only potential downside of that nature is that she's about 2 years older than me (23 vs 25). I'm still in school until next year December, doing computer science, currently unemployed to focus on school.
Perhaps most important is that this is the first girl I've asked out in over 5 years, and only the third time I've asked a girl on a date.

So I decided I was going to ask her out, last week or so, on a date to go get ice cream and see a movie. Here's how it went.

>Decide I'm going to ask her out at church
>Talking
>Perfect opportunity comes
don't
>Decide I'm going to ask her out at weekly activity
>Talking
>Perfect opportunity comes
don't
>Decided to just call to ask for date
>Spend hours perfecting my line
>Practice
>Lots of anguish about what to say
>Finally built my courage to call.
no answer
>text something like 'when is a good time to call'
no reply

I'm not 'super' worried because I called her for a church thing and she also didn't answer then.

This is what I wanted to say
>Hey, Emma, this is Anon. I know we haven't known each other very long, but you strike me as a very intelligent and caring woman, and I would love to get to know you better. Would you like to go out tomorrow evening for some ice cream and then afterwards maybe do something fun like go to an arcade or see a movie?

I think I know what I need to do, which is to wait until Sunday, give my prepared line, but only go for some ice cream after the activity and that's it. But I need somebody to tell me if I'm doing anything right or wrong. I just don't know what I'm doing.
>>
Do whatever. The important thing is that no matter how things go you learn from the experience.
>>
dude that text you wrote sounds autistic. Try to be casual, it's just a date, you aren't marrying her yet. Girls don't like it when a guy is supper pressed either
>>
First, Don't ask her out on a fucking voicemail, first of all. Second, give her time to talk. Third, don't say she is so pretty and so smart and would you go out with me? Just say 'I would like to take you out to do X' or 'would you like to go out together and do X'.

DO NOT say 'maybe', ever.

Don't wait until Sunday, some other faggot will do that. Try to call her again sometime on Saturday morning, and arrange to meet before church on Sunday for coffee. If you get lucky you can sit next to her in church and then you can ask her for a second, proper date.

Text her tomorrow around 1PM local time and ask wish her a happy Friday, and tell her that you would love to give her a call sometime on Saturday and say hello and to talk a bit.

If she says yes and gives you a time for a Saturday phone call you are set. If she doesn't, say thank you politely and sincerely, back off a bit, IGNORE HER, and wait about a month and then ask her again in person at church.

Any other questions?
>>
>>18588436
>something fun like go to an arcade or see a movie
>>18588471
me again. arcade or see a movie is NOT fun. Take her on a walk at a lake somewhere, a bike ride, or go to a museum, or a local attraction. not video games and movies (very low interaction).

how old are the two of you?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.