[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you that have had them, what are your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

For those of you that have had them, what are your experiences with age gap relationships?

I'm about to be 24 in a few weeks (born in 93), I met a guy at a local music club/ bar I thought was in his 30s, turns out he graduated college in 95 after military service. We've still never discussed our ages.

So far this is working out because of mutual interests, and the sex is awesome.
>>
It's wide enough, but if it works it works. You be the judge, and act according to your core values it'll be fine.

But don't expect him to gel with your friends who want to socialize with people their own age. (My biased suggestion is that you try an open relationship, or at least one where you're still allowed to hang out with your social group without him giving you shit for it. It's important to your development at a young woman.)

t. 33yo dating a 24yo, even I feel too old for certain things she wants to do on weekends
>>
>>18588430
My parents married with a 10 year age difference, and have been happily married ever since.

You shouldn't care if you are happy in the relationship. Just realize and accept it more than likely means one of you is cashing out well before the other.
>>
>>18588430
It's fine, it works when the dude is older.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.