[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 here. Most girls I interact with already has a boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

21 here. Most girls I interact with already has a boyfriend.
Why is it so hard
>>
When a girl is single, she behaves a certain way, like hits on you a little bit or small things like that which basically let you know that she is "open to your suggestions" and stuff.
>>
>>18588321
Find girl who no have the boyfriend

they probably wont talk to you like you friend
>>
>>18588328
so I don't initiate first and let the girls do it so I know if they are interested?

Something like this: https://www.quora.com/Why-are-almost-all-of-us-single-when-every-girl-has-a-boyfriend

>>18588329
I wish it was that simple finding haha. But I have to keep trying huh
>>
It's not hard, stop believing in dumb memes. Set up tinder.
>>
>>18588424
Isn't tinder just for hookups
>>
>>18588442
That's what /r9k/ wants you to think. Quit making excuses and do it. There is literally no downside to trying.
>>
>>18588442
No, use it to get dates. Use dates to find gf. I met mine eight months ago, and she loves the shit out of me.

Furthermore, the correct answer to your OP: It's hard so that you can grow and get good at whatever you're trying to achieve.

t. Anon oldfag enough to consider girls your age too young to date
>>
>>18588446
>>18588452
Not OP but, I'm going to study in a different country soon and I'm wondering if it's worth trying Tinder there?
>>
>>18588424
OP here. I have tinder.

>>18588452
How do you find potential dates:
1. When out of uni
2. No friends but just acquaintances
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.