[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something is wrong with me. I hate. I just hate everything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: The-Void-II1[1].jpg (144KB, 960x601px) Image search: [Google]
The-Void-II1[1].jpg
144KB, 960x601px
Something is wrong with me.

I hate. I just hate everything. I hate my parents. I hate people. I hate how my own perspectives are viewed as flaws, but flawed perspectives are viewed as valid. I hate how I am undermined. I hate how I am looked down. I hate how being a man ultimately makes me a rapist, bigot, etc. I hate how there is the idea of cis and cis gender. I hate the fact that all of a sudden being white is a crime. I hate degenerates that call themselves educated yet lack the emotional capacity to hold a conversation. I hate people that praise college and university and think that a diploma or degree automatically makes them educated. I hate the fact that the education system failed me. I hate the fact that I was constantly neglected and picked on. I hate the fact that I was so obsessed with killing myself that I became too depressed to be motivated to progress in high school. I hate the fact that I have no real purpose, no matter what job I get it never amounts to anything. I hate the fact that my passion is conflict. Whether it is a physical fight, boxing, hema, arguing and debating and negotiating, competitive sports and games, or just being in a high intense situation, I hate the fact that I enjoy the thrill of danger and intensity.

I just hate. I hate love. I hate relationships. I hate being vulnerable. I hate the feeling of love and cuddles. I hate society. Just fuck it all up.

I just hate and I have tried to vent this out. Through gym exercises to excessive masturbation, to drugs and alcohol. Constantly believed myself to be ugly, yet I have been told I am physically attractive and I cannot believe a single word of it. The irony being that I generally have more respect for myself, and my cat, than I do for anyone or anything else.

Some days, I just want to watch the world burn. And I fantasize a chaotic world of violence and despair, where the weak are strong and the strong are weak, and the polarity of everything is shifted.

What should I do?
>>
See a psychiatrist.
>>
>>18588279

Accept the present, because time will go on even if you remain in some derivative reality based in your own mind.

And be nothing but honest with what you feel and think while you reflect on the how's and why's, because without self understanding you'll just be programmed by circumstance, the environment, externals, etc.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.