[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't understand women, and it makes me sad. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: dog-ethics.png (89KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
dog-ethics.png
89KB, 500x397px
I really don't understand women, and it makes me sad.

It's been nearly two weeks since my girl broke up with me. I've cried myself dry and I'm slowly recovering emotionally. I know this is exactly what you're not supposed to do, but I can't help myself from scrolling back through our messages over the last couple months. At first I believed all the reasons she gave me for wanting to leave. But looking back, I really did treat her well. I showed her lots of love and affection. Always made sure to ask after her well-being. Listened and engaged in conversation. Always made her feel better when she was depressed or upset. And she did all of the same for me. And then one day it just all stopped.

I can't exclude the possibility that she met Chad Thundercock Supreme and just couldn't resist, but she's just not that kind of girl (lol).

Guys & gals, what general wisdom have you to share that you've learned over the years? All's fair in love is just too depressing to think about.

Pic related, i feel like the dog
>>
>>18587844
You sound like a women youself lmao. What a pussy boy
>>
Women don't care and neither should you
The quicker you realize people are just actors designed to fulfil their desires, and that morals mean nothing when they get in the way, the better off you'll be
>>
File: anime-gril.jpg (155KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
anime-gril.jpg
155KB, 638x696px
>>18587855
I know, I'm a nice guy :-(

>>18587857
I can't believe that because it's not true for myself. Morals mean something to me. But I was just having this conversation with my homosexual roommate that I think women have fox-in-the-henhouse syndrome, in that they have essentially unlimited choice of men who will have sex with them. I said I think that puts the onus on them to keep their desires more in check, since men simply can't go around willy-nilly fucking whoever they like. I also said that if you've been in a committed relationship with someone for a few years, and you make each other happy, that it's a better decision to remain with the person you already have than try to upgrade simply based on meeting someone you like better.

His response was that even if you're in a relationship, if someone better comes along that suits you more you should leave and go for them. I just don't get that consumerist, selfish attitude. People ought to love one another and value the stability of that love over the magnitude. Maybe I'm just an idealist though.
>>
>>18587903
Well people won't. People will make rational decisions based off their irrational desires and imperfect knowledge. Before you'd be shunned by everyone if you ever just jumped from.person to person, religion and all that, but no one cares.now
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.