[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am I so fucking useless? I just can't find something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
why am I so fucking useless?
I just can't find something besides gaming and anime that make me happy at my free time.
I'm not good with anything. I tried drawing, watched a couple of youtube tutorials, failed miserably and I didn't even like drawing. Tried the piano, too dumb for it and I just can't find amusement in it. I can't even be smart. I can't bare reading so much that I never even finished one book in my entire life so I suck at writing stuff and EVEN speaking. Why am I so useless, I shouldve never been born.
>>
>>18587586
the only way to get good at something is to fail repeatedly until you know what mistakes to avoid. your problem is not that youre "useless," but that you lack the discipline to stick with something
>>
Sounds like you don't put enough time into it.

Dedicate 5 years to something before quitting.
>>
>>18587599
>>18587593
I just can't find anything to like even a little to dedicate myself to it
>>
>>18587593
He stuck with anime and vidya. The problem may not be in discipline but in motivation and enjoyment. He can pick up all these other hobbies but if he gets no enjoyment from them he won't be motivated to keep going.

Anyway OP, there's little that beats vidya and anime for people like us. People can be enthusiastic about all kinds of things but most of them just won't match up with people like us. You can't really force yourself to like something. Try branching out to tabletop games. Some can be hard to learn at first but it's easy to find a group to play with even out in the middle of nowhere where I live. The people you'd be playing with probably share some of your other interests too and it takes some commitment to really get into tabletop games as a regular hobby so you wouldn't be playing with casual normies most of the time.
>>
>>18587608
OP here. No one really does that to my country.
>>
>>18587586
make a blog and talk about animes / games youre playing and why/how theyre good. maybe you'll get some enjoyment out of writing and sharing with others. your post seems to indicate that you could use the attention too
>>
>>18587586
>I just can't find something besides gaming and anime that make me happy at my free time.
Why isn't that enough?
>>
File: Anon_Coral_1.jpg (119KB, 621x607px) Image search: [Google]
Anon_Coral_1.jpg
119KB, 621x607px
>>18587586
You've realized that you don't belong in the world. You are waking up to the fact that you will never be "good enough". It's time for an intellectual reset. You need to start researching into ancient teachings. Tibetan Book of the Dead, Egyptian Book of the Dead, Emerald Tablets, Gnostic Texts, etc. (start on youtube) Most people are content and perfectly programmed to thrive in this world. In the rare case that you aren't, you may have a chance at an awakening. I wouldn't tell anybody this because it's beyond most people's comprehension. But you my friend need answers, not shitty 4Chan advice. Nobody will ever tell you this again, so this is your calling. The awakening will change you on a conscious level, and you will walk this path alone. You can fly as flocked geese or you can sore as an eagle. Start with this --> Sapere aude
>>
>>18587982
I'm not good with speaking and writing.
>>
>>18588193
So this is your ''escape'' from reality m8?
>>
>>18588120
No of course. I want to be good with something that gives me benefits.
>>
>>18587586
You're easily distracted and don't enjoy things that aren't constantly new, this is because you browse too much, browsing websites like 4chan, reddit, etc constantly conditions your brain to constantly want new things and a hit of dopamine, so you can't even concentrate for half an hour.
The solution to this is to meditate, try and read (yes I know you said you have trouble with it but try anyway) and install the program cold turkey to block websites you browse often, for more info look at https://www.reddit.com/r/nosurf/

Also keep trying different things, and know that masturbating makes you tired for the rest of the day so wait until you got shit done first.
>>
>>18589024
Also consider learning a language, it'll help in a lot of ways with discipline, and will generally make you happier.
>>
>>18587586
The things you mention are all solitary hobbies. How about trying a social one? You'll have other people with you to motivate you. And you can usually have fun at any skill level
>>
>>18589043
Like? Sports are out of question. I'm too clumsy and everyone's too good cause here everyone starts from a young age.
>>
>>18589017
>I want to be good with something that gives me benefits.
That sounds like a good goal but why do you get so worked up about it (like "I should've never been born")? If nothing seems to fit you right now you can look for it later.
>>
>>18587586
We all have interests, yours are okay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.