[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Anons I'm a nurse student who can't stand nursing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Help Anons I'm a nurse student who can't stand nursing and I'm wondering if Nurse Practitioner is worth it over med school.
>>
>>18587511
I do med school. If you hate nursing because you lack the patience to deal with people's bullshit and complaints and uselessness, med school does not improve it. In fact now you are even more responsible for old people's pains and illnesses. If you hate theorical classes med school will double it. The only way i see iƱmed school being more benefitial is if you have more ambitions academically and monetarilly speaking than nursing. Otherwise its not worth the jump. EMT might be fun tho.
>>
That's the point. I only did nursing for the hopes of NP. But what gets me about nursing is not dealing with patients, but the lack of in-depth knowledge that doctors have and the mediocre pay. NP is quicker than med, but I heard that NP school is kinda lacking.
>>
>>18587562
Duh. Not to be rude but of course. Doctors will be always your boss for a reason. My good man many nurses are people who wanted to be MDs but for one reason or other and had to settle with nursing to get in the workforce. If you have the brains for it and able to get into a college go for med school all the way.
>>
Go to PA school then, retard. Physicians Assistant is where its at.
>>
you sound like an ass.

if you're in the states do NP or PA. if you're in Canada outside of ontairio do MD.

You hate it because you lack in depth knowledge? maybe you just picked a shitty ass school. You're exposed to the exact same textbooks. You should have found a school with higher expectations.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.