[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth to pursue a oneitis that is in another country and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1500764924124-r9k.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500764924124-r9k.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
So here's the short version:
I really emotionally clicked with a temp worker from France last month.

She has a lot of great qualities that make her an exceptional human being but also has a lot of flaws that make her seem so relatable to me. And yeah she's basically exactly what I want in my dream girl looks wise.

And of course a women so well rounded already has a boyfriend.

She's back home in France now and my heart has been hurting. I've had strong affections for women before but never like this. This is the first time I'm seriously considering flying out to confess my feelings to a girl.

Guys this is the first time I've seriously considered taking a risk this size....

What should I do?
>>
dont go to her. have u ever like kissed or fucked her?
just because you have crush on her... dont waste money
>>
Both of those are reasons not to pursue her. She's in France, you'll forget about her in no time.
>>
>>18587213
I almost always say yes to chasing a oneitis, because you have nothing to lose, but she is in another country with her boyfriend and you barely know her. Pull it together man
>>
>>18587237
>>18587232
>>18587260

My brain is saying yes to all of you. But my heart is hurting like a motherfucker....

Fuck.... Why am I feeling this way?!?
>>
>>18587260
>I almost always say yes to chasing a oneitis
Really? It seems like it would just end up badly in a vast majority of cases.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.