[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an American, and my grandmother and grandfather were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1489359749244.jpg (683KB, 2094x2587px) Image search: [Google]
1489359749244.jpg
683KB, 2094x2587px
I'm an American, and my grandmother and grandfather were German immigrants to America. Am I eligible for German citizenship? I speak German near fluently. I couldn't find any answers on their site
>>
>>18587196
Presidency not working out for you mr. President?
>>
>>18587196
>my grandmother and grandfather were German immigrants to America. Am I eligible for German citizenship?

Nope.

Unless they were stripped of their citizenship during the NS-Era.

Other Euro countries are a lot more lenient on this matter, so go and check if you got any other shots.
>>
>>18587209
I just want to go back
>>
>>18587211
They don't do Jus Sanguinis then? They were German citizens at one point
>>
>>18587196
Why should you even want to? Germany has fallen to shit, it's overrun with Muslims now. It's sad as fuck really
>>
>>18587220
>They don't do Jus Sanguinis then?

Of course we do, it just doesn't pass down from your Grandparents.
>>
>>18587225
I have family there and they are innawoods, so it's not complete shit there. Plus free EU pass
>>
>>18587227
But it's still a direct line from a German citizen, are you sure it doesn't work like that? I have the written proof and everything
>>
>>18587230
>they are innawoods

I don't know in what Fantasy world you are living but you can't go innawoods in Germany. We lack the big and vast woods to effectively spent time there away from people.
>>
>>18587241
>what is Baden-Württemberg
>>
>>18587236
>But it's still a direct line from a German citizen

No its not. Not unless your mother was a German citizen at the time of your birth.

>(1) Durch die Geburt erwirbt ein Kind die deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit, wenn ein Elternteil die deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit besitzt.
StAG §4

> are you sure it doesn't work like that?

Yup
>>
>>18587247
You seem to be living in a Fantasy World..

Bawü is not even the most innawoods State what are you on about?
>>
File: 4980212026_dc5f033579_b.jpg (987KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
4980212026_dc5f033579_b.jpg
987KB, 1024x732px
>>18587254
Gottverdammt
>>18587258
>>
>>18587278
> Schwarzwald

you can't hike there for even a day without running into someone. Most definitely NOT innawoods.
>>
>>18587281
Well what I'm saying is there are far fewer nignogs in that area, I went to Schiltach and everyone I saw was white
>>
>>18587297
Lol Negros are not the problem. The Negros are civilized when compared with the Mohammedans.

This is precisely why these United States are better than Europe/Germany.

You got the based Minorities, we got the shitty ones. Furthermore if you want to get away from it all and live in a 100% white town, you can achieve that more easily in the US than you can over here (just based on size alone).
>>
>>18587306
I feel like you've never been to America. My main reason for moving there isn't minorities anyway, it's half my family that still lives there. They have a lucrative business I could join
>>
>>18587316
>I feel like you've never been to America.

I have lived - and traveled - there for extensive periods of time (over two years in total) and can tell you with certainty that these United States are the greatest country on earth and that there is, no bigger privilege than to be born citizen to that nation.

> it's half my family that still lives there

MUH HERITAGE

Fuck man, I wish my ancestors would have had the courage to take on themselves the great risk of leaving this very land for a shot in the new world. But no! I am stuck here..

>They have a lucrative business I could join

depending on what it is you can look into getting a work visa.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.