[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I recently moved in together but I'm feeling somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: w0koCoU.jpg (23KB, 594x464px) Image search: [Google]
w0koCoU.jpg
23KB, 594x464px
My gf and I recently moved in together but I'm feeling somewhat bad about it, in some ways.

First, I worry I won't really be able to pursue any hobbies of my own at home, because I feel guilty when we're both around and I'm not doing something with her. How do I balance out space for her and my own interests?

Second, I feel kind of bad since she will be paying about 25% more than me in rent. This was her idea since she makes considerably more money than I do. Even though she's happy with this now, what should I do if later on she starts feeling that this is unfair?

Finally, I still get urges to masturbate every now and then, even though she's usually up for sex. I think part of this stems from the fact that I have a few kinks I like to indulge, but every time we tried one of these in the bedroom in the past, it was just pretty awkward. We have a reasonable amount of sex, but it's mostly vanilla. Should I try to spice it up in bed, or would it just be better to carve out some time for masturbating maybe once a week or so?
>>
>>18587168
Jesus, dude. You went at this half assedly, yeah? She has her own hobbies, no? When she's doing her shit, you do your shit. Or even better, involve her in your hobbies. She said she is fine with paying more rent. That is as far as it goes. She's a big girl, let her make her own decisions on how she pays for things.
>Gee should I try spicing up our bedroom life or risk resenting her for my own inability in bringing up my kinks
I'll let you decise that one.
>>
surely if she makes more money than you she gets home later than you yeah? fap when shes not there

as far as rent goes: as long as you are seeking a better job or are striving towards a promotion then she doesn't have a right to be mad because it was her idea
>>
>>18587168
I'm married, my husband dose things he enjoys on his own all the time, so do I, it's really not that big of a deal. Neither is the money thing, you guys will never make the exact same amount. Someone is always going to be paying a bit more at one point or another. It's not anything to worry about as long as you work hard to and contribute what you can then it's fair. I make more then my husband and pay the majority of the bill, I don't care as long as were both taken care of. The faping thing is normal to feel weird about I guys but again not a big deal. Just do it in the bathroom or when she's not home. But it's nothing to be embarrassed over, I bet she still dose it too
>>
>>18587201
In regards to her hobbies, she seems to not do them as much as before we moved in together. Maybe she feels the same way as I do on this.

>>18587248
Actually, I usually work more hours. I work a good job, but she probably makes in the top 1% of earners for someone her age. However, we also live somewhere with an insanely high cost of living.

>>18587268
Yeah maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.