[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I have a good buddy at work 2 years of knowing this guy. get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

so I have a good buddy at work 2 years of knowing this guy. get really close as friends. We make jokes back and forth for these two years. I make the travel to this guy's place almost every weekend to hangout. So I message him at work one day and make a joke about the Lincoln Park guy hanging himself. this is our jokes. omg savage bro. etc

so he basically says how this guy's music helped him with bullying as a kid etc etc. How he can't joke about it. sure. I get that.

so now this 'friend' ignores me at work and it's super awkward. 2 weeks of no talking. meanwhile this guy has been a dick to me on several spots in our friendship. has freaked out at me when times are stressful at work. He use to walk by my desk and flick off my hat at times even when I'll tell him to stop.

not really sure what got up this kid's butt. I'm 29 and he's 23. so maybe a difference in age. sucks tho feels like I lost a good buddy at work. we have our differences. but at this point I'm not sure what to do.
>>
come to think of it the guy is a dick. but now i gotta deal with awkwardness at work.

feels like fucking high school.
>>
>>18587148

just go grab a beer with him. you're older, you're supposed to be the one keeping things stable. you felt awkward after you insulted his hero and so you've been distant. this is on you.
>>
tell him to join his idol if he's gonna be a giant pussy all the time
>>
>>18587148
Corner him, assuming he is shorter and tell him that it's in his best interest to be friends.
>>
>>18587578
Ive snap chatted this kid / messaged him at work. trying to just be my normal self. the guy has been a bit distant to me. I've tried just to be chummy ol'pals.
>>
>>18587642
con't. this guy has been a bully to me at points. called me a 'fag', made fun of my shirt, made fun of music I listen to. knock my hat off etc.
been a total dick to me.
one day he makes a Ariana Grande terrorist attack joke. So I just want to beat him to the punch sort of speak and make a linkin park joke.
so now he plays the victim card?
>>
>>18587660
People always react different when it somehow concerns them.
Now of course he didn't meet this guy personally, but he had him in his life for quite a while, so it did affect him in a way.
I am not saying he is an angel or anything, but if you want to keep the friendship alive, you should probably initiate conversation here.
If you've been buddies for years, you should have known that he wouldn't like that too much, or so he will probably think.
>>
>>18587685
the guy has never ever mentioned linkin park ever in our friendship. I goto this guy's place a dj songs with him on the regular. doesn't own a poster/album/cd and has never mentioned it.
>>
>>18587692
You should've tried to make a move when you had the chance. You think he wanted you to drive all that way without at least a kiss or massage? You should bring him some flowers.
>>
>>18587692
I don't mean that it's your fault, but he might see it this way.
Either way, you hurt him and he probably won't make the first move, so if you want to salvage, you should do it.
>>
>>18587713

yeah I get that.

I don't understand being in a relationship with someone. you put up with stuff. \
then you do something that's not even 1/10th of the degree to what they do. and they flip out.

this is the pattern of our relationship this is how it is. then my actions are in lined with what I've experienced. then BAM they freak out. or they don't like it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.