[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I graduated university a month ago with a master's. Since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I graduated university a month ago with a master's. Since then I've been looking for a job and I found one, in my field.

I know I should be happy, I like it (translation) but this is a home job which doesn't really involve human contact. The problem is, I need human contact. I was hoping to get a normal 9-5 job where I would sit in the office and have to wake up at a normal time everyday, but I got rejected from a few after interview (not sure why).

What should I do? I think I'll take this job but I need normal human contact and daily routine. Currently I'm a mess that can't get out of bed before 2 pm and I hate it. Maybe I should join a club? I want to start lifting regularly. I used to train martial arts but my feet problems got worse to the point where I couldn't go on and since then I feel like a part of me is missing, both on the physical and mental level. I feel less capable, less complete, less of a man. I hope the gym could help with that plus I want to improve my body.

I also want to join toastmasters to hone my social skills and meet new people. Is it a good idea? Has anyone here tried it?

I want to get a bit stable in my life before I startlooking for girls. I think my self-confidence will increase once I have more control over things and am on the right track.
>>
>>18586999
>I got rejected from a few after interview (not sure why)
You didn't ask for feedback?
>>
>>18587018
nope
they just sent me a mail that I was rejected
>>
>>18586999
Ah man OP, I can literally feel your feels through your post. If I were in your position, I would look for a friend to be a gym partner to help make me motivated. But obviously that's not an option for everyone, right? I almost exclusively work out alone for that reason.

This might come across as shifty advice, but try to go to a bar once or twice a week. Going alone is totally ok. I'm not a terribly anti social guy, but I'm not very charismatic and consider myself a bit awkward. But, after a couple drinks, I loosen up, and have met some decent people at bars. It might be worth a shot. I guess this is also bad advice if you don't drink, I do quite a lot.
>>
>>18587552
I don't like going to bars alone, feel like a loser and I'm horrible at talking to strangers like that, even after alcohol. In fact I don't think alcohol makes me more social or confident most of the time.
>>
OP, I have health issues that make lifting a riskier task than before and I want you to hear me out.

Lift. Go to the gym, for the love of god. You will love yourself for it, and your life will look up as you increase your exercise. Take in lots of water, try and eat at least some fruits and vegetables every day, make the most of every single day the best you can, and live the life I feel incapable of living now.

I want you to be your inspiration. I want you to wake up refreshed, and I need you to hear me out. You can and will find your place and you can and will improve anything you want.

It just comes with patience and fortitude.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.