[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im leaving my family at 22 years old with only 480 dollars with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1501781756991.jpg (9KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1501781756991.jpg
9KB, 212x212px
Im leaving my family at 22 years old with only 480 dollars with me. Going to try to find a job in san antonio and not be homelesss.

Tell me how much Im screwing up. My family dont want me home and if I stay here ill just end up running back to them.
>>
>>18586771

Stay at a shelter and stack up for a month. After that get a cheap apartment and food assistance. It's possible you just gotta suck up your pride in front of your case worker because your case has to be believable.
>>
>>18586771
Get s job first moron then go
Maybe talk to church's in the area see if they need an idiot like yourself and they can provide for you but talk to the pedo who runs the joint first.
Don't just go with no plan. This same stupidity is why you live with your parents at 22 in the first place
>>
Called mommy. Im going back home
>>
File: 1499069434183.png (336KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499069434183.png
336KB, 500x378px
>>18586771
Same boat op.

24 (25 in dec) but I've only got £380 to my name, I can sell some of my shit for abit more cash but not much more, I was thinking of getting a cheap flight somewhere in Asia while I'm neet with no responsibility & becoming a hooker while I find a cheap 1 room apartment or something along those lines, I heard Vietnam is still rather cheap to live in but the flights there would eat up almost all my budget straight away, so I was thinking of flying some where dirt cheap & backpacking super rough, borderline homeless till I get there.

Wanna join me? We'll crash & burn together.
Also what's the deal with weed over there in Asia?
>>
No OP, you're a man. You can do it okay. Its fucking hard, its fucking brutal, but you gotta bet on yourself and be a man, or you really will have to call mommy and daddy to bail you out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.