[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf looks pretty when she dresses good clothes and takes care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nother.png (686KB, 1076x760px) Image search: [Google]
nother.png
686KB, 1076x760px
>gf looks pretty when she dresses good clothes and takes care of her hair
>looks horrible when she doesn't
>after 1 year together she doesn't bother to do neither of those things anymore

I'm afraid of breaking up and entering an endless cycle of meeting cute girls who turn into personified nightmares once they get used to me. Are all women ugly or was I just tricked?
>>
Can you really not tell the difference between makeup and a clear face???

Also beards are just like this.
>>
It's impossible to say whether you have unrealistic standards or she really is a magician with make up. Most women don't look that different and you can tell (in natural daylight, at least) when they're caking it on.

Either way if you think your own woman looks "horrible" if she hasn't been through extensive grooming then she's not the right one for you to begin with, even if she stayed on top of everything all the time.
>>
I love how my gf looks without makeup as well as with.
Your gf is probably just not so good looking to begin with but hides it well with make up (no offense) and you did not realize until now...
>>
>>18586757
>>18586764
It's not about make up, it's about hair. When she has a side fringe, she has a completely different appearance than when she holds her hair back. In the latter case, I can't help but think that her face is really fucked up. In the former, I think it's reasonable.
>>
>>18586761
I forgot to quote you too
>>
>>18586766
Sorry, just reread the OP but your picture gives the wrong impression then.

Either way, everyone picks the haircut that is most flattering to their face. I wouldn't really call that tricking. Besides you must've seen it differently even if only once tousled during sex.
>>
>>18586766
lmao tell her how pretty/hot/sexy/cute/whatever you think her hair looks whenever she's wearing it in the style you prefer. give her incentive to want to wear it that way more often
>>
>>18586742
Funny thing is girls claim they ain't wearing makeup yet they do wear one or two things of it.

And when girls don't wear makeup they tend to act less confident. Even so sensitive as to constantly check their faces as if they were wearing makeup.

Pic semi related she's got makeup on still.
>>
>>18586742
Hahaha your worried about makeup? My husband has seen me push 3 babies out my huha and still loves me. I get that you want her to look nice sometimes but you sound like a winny little boy who is bord with his toy that isn't new anymore. If your that bothered by this you don't really love her and you don't know what a real relationship is actually about
>>
>>18586766
This is why I don't find a lot of girls attractive. Aesthetics/head shape and layout of the features. While a guy standing next to me is going all, "dude look at her she's so hot omg", while I glance over and just go, "meh"

You have been drawn into an illusion of sorts. We are born naked but we see people in certain outfits. These outfits create certain variants of illusions that can come off as more or less appealing to the eye. Also what we find on ourselves appealing to our own eyes is different than to how others view us. Example girls left and right can wear those cut off jean booty shorts that go waaaay up past the belly button. Yet in my eyes I don't even give them a second look. It's just preference. And a lot of guys like those jean shorts. A lot of guys I'm sure like Asian girls with minimal to no makeup. You don't so much.

What you need to do is talk to her about how you like when she wears her makeup. Comment everytime she changes her face. One day she doesn't wear makeup, mention it. The next she does, mention it. Eventually you'll have to break up with her for a new girl.
>>
>>18586742
you shallow man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.