[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, how do i delete a thread in here? My ex gf found out i posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

Hi,
how do i delete a thread in here?
My ex gf found out i posted her pic with a bad story attached to it.
>>
>>18586681
You must put a link here with the words "Gold-Account-Delete-Thread" next to it and then it gets removed
>>
>>18586700
>>18580701
Gold-Account-Delete-Thread

PLS
>>
>>18586700
Please
>>
>>18586700
>>18586711
>>
>>18586700
>>18586711
Is this real? Is OP same fagging?
>>
>>18586733

But would someone really do that, troll /adv/?
>>
>>18586733
very serious mate.

can all of you guys please report the thread!!
Help me out guys
>>
Which one is it? I'll do it for you
>>
>>18586741
>Click the little box in the upper right hand corner of your comment/thread
>Scroll to bottom of page
>Click delete
Don't be an idiot again
>>
>>18586745
I mean the left hand corner.

Today I am being the idiot
>>
>>18586744
please do it!

THIS IS THE THREAD, PLEASE delete or report it!!!
>>18580701

>>18586745
It says ERROR: cannot remove a post this old!
>>
>>18586750
It will disappear soon anyways. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>18586754
Bro, she said in 24 hours she will contact the police.

It takes 2 more days untill it gets deleted automatically...
>>
>>18586756
The police literally can't do anything.
She posted that pic on social media making it public so OP can post it anywhere he pleases.
He is just retarded.
>>
>>18586756
>boo hoo someone said something mean about me on the internet
What are they gonna do? It's not like you posted her nudes.
>>
>>18586756
The police will laugh in her face.
Stop being a pussy OP, this is why she left you.
>>
>>18586775
Did you miss the part where OP said he would kill the guy? The fact that he posted something like that on 4chan would certainly perk their ears up.
>>
>>18586795
>>18586800

read >>18586803
>>
>>18586803
But he did not do anything man, they will just talk to him at the most. Police wont waste time with a half assed threat like that.
>>
>>18586823
It's 4chan. Are you aware of the reputation 4chan has?
>>
>>18586744
Are you still here? can you do it pls
>>
>>18586803
the "trained fighter" bit is what should catch their attention but depending what country he's in they'll either do nothing, add his name to some watch list before doing nothing, or get him a drivers license and a place to stay and a job and loads of welfare benefits and arrest anybody within their jurisdiction who objects
>>
>>18586841

Just tell that bitch to call the police and you don't give a fuck, you can't get into any real serious trouble for what you did.
Maybe than she will finally see you as an alpha.
t.got arrested couple of times for minor shit and now going to be working in law enforcement
>>
>>18586854
you are right, fuck her. I am gonna enjoy myself and if police interrogate me then Ill say the death threat was just a joke
>>
>>18586876
>if police interrogate me then Ill say the death threat was just a joke
And then you'll beat them up because you're a trained fighter, right?
>>
>>18586876
This is what you should have done all along.
If the cops come just say it is something you said out of anger and did not actually mean it. Make sure to apologize to the cops a bunch of times and tell them a sob story about your ex gf.
>>
>>18586841
I was messing with you. I dont think anyone other than admins has to power to other than the OP
>>
>>18586681
>>18586750
she's cute post her fb/ig
>>
>>18586881
>beat them up
a dude just knowing how to throw punches wouldn't be a red flag anon, combine religion of pieces with trained fighter and you get hi def beheadings and aloha snakbarring. here's hoping this cuck faggot op lives somewhere the cops still take that seriously and get rid of ass
>>
get rid of his ass*
/typing like a mong
>>
>>18586732
I thought I'll go to sleep, but glad that came back :DDDD I'm about to die from laughter

>"Gold-Account-Delete-Thread"
whoever wrote this, I love you <3
>>
Wtf,She sent screenshots to my mother... fck this bitch
>>
File: 8462660.jpg (17KB, 400x162px) Image search: [Google]
8462660.jpg
17KB, 400x162px
>>18587115
how about thinking twice before posting real pics?
>>
fuck, my mother is calling me. not going to pick it up.

that damn refugee shit, turned my future wife against me, I can't believe
>>
God I hope this thread is real.
>>
>>18586993
shit i got trolled real good.

Hey it kinda made sense if gold account members have special forum rules, thats kinda why poeple buy them.

>>18587163
It is real and NO i hope it was not real in fact!!!

-OP
>>
>>18587170
>that's why people buy them

I don't think 4chan is your thing anon
>>
File: anime-memes.jpg (15KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
anime-memes.jpg
15KB, 236x244px
I'm fucking dying here :DDDD
dont know US laws, but isint this about defamation and spreading false information (not sure of english terms) I mean like pic real, detailed info, made public... she could sue you, but not sure if it worked out...
>>
>>18587277
This is petty interpersonal conflict. She wont be losing income or an election or anything from this.
It will have next to no consequence. Maybe he would get put on a watch list or something but there wont be any legal problems
>>
>>18587277
The picture is public. She posted it herself on social media.
In fact after you post a pic on social media it belongs to that social media not you.
>>
File: ecvqwk.jpg (30KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
ecvqwk.jpg
30KB, 512x379px
>>18587302
>>18587533
well it doesnt really matter, pic was posted online before or not, this is not intelectual property issue.
Dude takes pic of ex, posts online, talks shit about her and her new bf making her look like a total whore, she finds out (pretty sure all neighbourhood knows by now) - sounds like a slander to me. Different countrys =different punishments.

Either way OP is moral trash not deserving any chance with any other woman ever again.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.