[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to look better? I'm not one who knows a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1779.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1779.png
2MB, 640x1136px
What can I do to look better? I'm not one who knows a lot about fashion and such. I I have never really paid attention to the way I love use to where stripe shirts with plaid pants for example . What can I do to improve my looks.
>>
File: IMG_1778.jpg (2MB, 2304x4090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
2MB, 2304x4090px
One more.
>>
>>18586247
tuxbell.com
>>>/fa/

The first thing to do is to start paying attention. Lurk /fa/ or other places on the internet and notice what kinds of looks you like. Imitate them or outright copy them at first.
>>
>>18586279
Also, criticize yourself. Start with those two outfits. What is wrong with them?
>>
>>18586308
Second one looks cheap.
>>
>>18586335
That's good, but the more specific you are the better sense you'll get. What makes it look cheap?
>>
>>18586343
Because of the shiny fabric and T-shirt
>>
>>18586439
Yes, graphic T-Shirts are almost always a no. That shirt specifically looks like it's for exercising, and that's the only time it should be worn. The shorts have an unfashionable pattern on them and are too big (long).

In the first picture, your belt is out of place (off-center). The cuffs of that shirt are odd. The pattern is too "loud" for my taste, there is too much going on (like with the shorts in the seconds pic). Be more subtle. The jeans look like they are too big. Fit is an easy place to make big improvements.

That small child is dressed pretty well. The shirt goes with the hair and skin tone, the tie is highlighted but not too loud or garish. It goes together as a whole.

I don't really like your facial hair, but that's your call. How quickly does it grow back? You could try going without for a little while and seeing how you feel.
>>
>>18586247
start looking on Instagram at street wear stuff. go on YouTube and watch some gentlemen's videos and stuff. khakis are a go to. not cargo shorts but flat front khaki shorts and fitted khaki pants.(not grandpa ones) look into getting a pair of Sperrys and a pair of Vans or something. polo, Tommy H, Lacoste, Patagonia, brands like these make good shirts. if you're on a budget go to old Navy. old Navy has some really nice stuff for a good price
>>
You REALLY need some muscle definition. Start lifting and eating. What you're wearing is fine except for those shorts, those went out of style in like... 2003
>>
>>18587657
Also untuck your shirt. Cant see your shoes
>>
>>18586247
Lose the bowtie.
>>
>>18586253
I think you look good.
Like actually attractive.
At least in this picture.
But then again I judge more on face/hair/physical features than fashion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.