[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's only 5 months until 2018 >still a virgin >24yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>it's only 5 months until 2018
>still a virgin
>24yo

I'm not a social retard nor terribly bad looking. 6'4" and I work out regularly, I just have a hard time meeting women.

What's the no-nonsense guide to getting a gf quickly? Online dating is basically dead where I'm from so tinder's not really an option unless I want to bag a hamplanet feminist. Also I hear clubs are a shit place to find a gf which is aight since I don't enjoy clubs much anyway (what a surprise lel).
>>
>>18586184
Hookers and booze man. Cmon this is children play. Break the piggy bank and no pimp involved
>>
>>18586192
Yeah well I'd fuck a hooker if I just wanted to lose that v card but I care more about companionship and shit like a faggot
>>
i'm 25 and i just started dating my first gf last month. don't lose hope. sometimes things don't happen when we want them to but when they do, they happen in natural ways and you will feel everything's going fine.
>>
>>18586227
Well I hope so, man. If late-bloomers exist, I'm the latest bloomer I know. How did you meet your gf?
>>
>>18586229
in uni. i kinda took a break from uni because of depression and everything. i had to retake a lot of classes from different years of school which helped me meet a lot of new people (used to bee a total introvert. only had 3-4 friends until they all have graduated).

in 3 months i made so many friends and tried to be as social as possible. met so many girls, most of which i tried hitting on but none of them worked, was asked out by a girl and around the end of the finals week i had the chance to talk to this girl i fancied a lot. i decided to man up and ask her out after the finals (after graduating, i started working in the city where my uni is which is also the city where my gf lives) and she said yes. after our fourth day we finally confessed our feelings and everything and now we've been dating for a month.

don't lose hope, anon. sometimes it's worth the wait.
>>
>>18586254
Well that sounds a lot like my story (except I simply switched majors multiple times and had military duty so that's why I still have 2 years of uni). I made many many female friends and met a lot of cute chicks but literally got rejected by every quality woman I laid my eyes on feelsbadman.ascii.
>>
>>18586264
another thing. don't hit on every single girl you meet. sometimes some girls are better to have as a friend. that way you can learn more about them. you can even understand how some of them react when you get flirtatious (don't overdo that tho). try to understand the reasons of their reactions without overthinking.

when i realized i could ask my gf out was when she blushed whenever i said hi to her.
>>
>>18586276
>try to understand the reasons of their reactions without overthinking.

how tho

There's so many occasions in the past where I was more than 100% sure a girl was into me and I got rejected anyway. Fml

Oh and I found it's easier to make friends with women after they've rejected me.
>>
>>18586290
how did you get rejected and how did you ask? how long did you wait?
>>
>>18586332
Usually text. I'm too much of a faggot to do it IRL... Usually get a text of "oh I'm busy on that date, let's do it some other time" i.e. the non-rejection (I'd leave it to them to suggest another date which they never do, obviously).

I tried asking girls out in person, I really did. I don't know why I just can't bring myself to do it. Having dates and shit isn't even a problem, but asking out is probably my biggest fear.

As for time, sometimes quite a while, sometimes pretty much immediatly.
>>
>I'm not a social retard
Yeah but... you are, though.
>>
>>18586353
Wow son slow down with the roasts damn
>>
Bump because I'm autistic
>>
>>18586184
If I were tall and fit like you, I wouldn't have a problem getting women.

Kill yourself. You won the genetic lottery and somehow managed to fuck it up.
>>
>>18586506
manlets just hating on here baka
>>
>>18586184
Don't lose hope like the other anon said. I have an aunt that's only 7 years older than me. She's 28 this year and she just got her first boyfriend a few months ago. Before you think why she didn't get a bf before, it's probably because she's not really the outgoing type. She usually just stayed at home, watched movies or played video games all the time. The only time she went outside was when she had work or when her friend called her and suggested going somewhere.

As for advice. I don't have any. I'm a virgin myself and I already fucked up 2 times.
>>
>>18586530
Thanks man. My sister is actually even worse than me as she's 27 now and basically has no friends. I'm not really about to lose hope but I'm getting more bummed out about it as time goes on, naturally.
>>
>>18586184
Holy shit why do humans want to fuck so bad.

Rise above your primal urges, and contribute something real and lasting to humanity.
>>
>>18586690
>Rise above your primal urges, and contribute something real and lasting to humanity.
Why? Not OP but I don't really give a shit about humanity or what happens after I'm dead. I'd rather make myself happy and do the stuff I enjoy than worry about contributing to the society or whatever.
>>
>>18586184
I found a really nice girl on tinder. Clubs I hated because I couldn't speak well and everyone was drunk.

Granted I went through about 24 people before I started talking to her specifically on tinder, the rest would patch me or be so boring to tears I didn't even want to meet.
>>
>>18586690
lmao fuck humanity

hedonism for life bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.