[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots. I'm a straight guy with a gf (who's right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DUDE.jpg (41KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
41KB, 400x320px
Hey faggots. I'm a straight guy with a gf (who's right next to me atm) and I find myself wanting and enjoying anal play. I feel weird about it and would like to get over feelings of emasculation or feeling lesser and the like. Any other straight guys into it? Feel shame? Don't?

See pic for response to 'you're gay, faggot, ect.'
>>
>>18585964
I could understand anal play while stimulating the dick, it feels pretty good, but anal play only is not arousing, you might be gay.
>>
>>18585964
We like what we like. You like having your butt played with. That doesn't mean you want to fuck men. Even if you did, that wouldn't make you less of a man, you still have your penis and testicles don't you? All it is is that part of you feels good when it's touched. Why be ashamed of that?
>>
>>18585967
Should've mentioned I guess. I don't enjoy it without jacking off or getting a handjob so...

>>18585971
>That doesn't mean you want to fuck men.
I know it doesn't make me gay guys... Objectively I know it doesn't even make me less of a man but I still feel ashamed.
>>
>>18585964
It's not gay if a girl does it. I love getting my ass licked.
>>
>>18585964
my last girlfriend started initiating anal play at some point and it was weird at first but I finally just let it happen and it's not bad. Especially when I'm already really horny it's pretty good.

I had to tell her to stop doing it altogether though, because she started doing it almost every fucking time we had sex and when I'd try to be nice and ask her to cut it out she'd just go "you know you like it" and I'd eventually have to be like "shut up and take my dick without putting anything in my asshole".

basically yea in doses it's alright, I don't feel shame for it.
>>
>>18585978
Not into licking but good for you man.

>>18585979
Wow. I'd hate for a girl to try to push it on me. I usually initiate though.
>>
>>18585978
>>18585984
Have you ever tried it?
>>
>>18585964
>I find myself wanting and enjoying anal play
so you're gay
>>
>>18585989
I assume you mean licking. No and don't want to mostly for hygiene reasons and natural aversion (for both of us). I don't lick her ass either.
>>
>>18585995
I think most people feel this way but yall are missing out
>>
File: read_n.jpg (77KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
read_n.jpg
77KB, 625x416px
>>18585993
>See pic for response to 'you're gay, faggot, ect.'
>>18585964
>>
>>18586009
niggers can't read silly.
>>
>>18585971
>Why be ashamed of that?
Not really sure why desu. I'd like to learn to get over it. I suppose it makes me feel small (but bf you have a big dick she says). I feel like I'm not supposed to like it. I don't judge other people for liking it but I thought it wasn't for me.
>>
>>18586021
>desu.
Forgot about that filter...
>>
>>18586021
Why do you feel like you're not supposed to like it?

When you say it makes you feel small, are you saying that it makes you feel vulnerable?
>>
>>18586029
I suppose my image of myself doesn't involve fingers up my arse. Yeah I suppose vulnerable, not in control. Ironically being the sub is what turns me on but afterwards I feel disturbed.
>>
>>18586021
Liking things that you are ambivalent about is a huge part of sexual appeal. Good sex isn't called "dirty" for nothing. Doing things you would find disgusting, degrading etc in any other context is part of the spice and thrill. Sexuality isn't like a collection of gadgets that you pick and wear to form and highlight your identity. It is a wild, feral part of being human that we don't have full control over.

Also being penetrated is inherently more vulnerable than penetrating. That's also part of what makes it intense.
>>
>>18586073
I mean yeah. I know. That doesn't help. When I hear this sort of thing I just want to respond with 'fuck off feelings, I'll do what I want.' The fact that I keep going back to it really rubs me up the wrong way. I wish I could just stop liking it and forget about it. Then again other times I wish I could just get over those kind of feelings.
>>
>>18586097
You have two choices essentially. Either never engage in it again and hope that the memories fade with time etc.

Or trying all you can to embrace it or at least not judge yourself. There's no other way. Try lots of introspection to find the root of why you believe this is emasculating (I know it's culturally depicted as something not for straight men, I'm talking about what rubs you the worst personally) and try to come to terms with that or counter those arguments.

It also might take some time. I don't know how long this has been an issue for you but several years isn't really out of the ordinary as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>18586105
I guess that would mean I'd have to try to embrace it because I've tried to stop it but I don't think I can which irritates me. I feel like I should be able to stop if I want to; feels like I'm not ruling my life.
>>
>>18586145
I had my prostate massaged by a hooker while I was extremely drunk and it felt good. I felt extremely dirty the next day, but not really gay. I gave up on it because I dont want to deal with the prep and health risks.
>>
>>18586145
Technically, you are not ruling your life in more ways than you can exert control over things. All the important stuff in life (health, whether someone loves you back, whether your loved ones are near and okay etc) is beyond your control and even more is partially beyond your control. The ways in which you actively choose to be this or that way as a person pale alongside the traits you've inherited from your parents, the upbringing that shaped you and that you didn't choose yourself, and the experiences that just happened to you and had an impact on your world view. Emotions at most align with what you want to feel, but they do not listen to what would suit you at any given moment.

It is reasonable that the focus is always on autonomy and ability to choose things etc... because there's no use in being passive and acting like a victim. It is natural and useful to focus more on what you can do to enhance your life and those of others than on things you cannot change. But at the end of the day the things you actively choose to feel, do or think are not exactly in the majority.
>>
>>18586174
I'm used to controlling everything about myself. It's always been that up until now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.