[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you ever decide to do this then you will have constant thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: images-1.jpg (17KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
17KB, 280x210px
If you ever decide to do this then you will have constant thoughts of 'this is stupid' and 'a hypnotist visit would cost too much money'. The reason you would think those things is because of and individual who does have pastsight and would send those thoughts to your unconscious from an ability acquired from pastsight. Pastsight allows you to remember your past lives from previous universe resets. A universe will reset when the end of time comes.
Pastsight will give you the knowledge to easily make a lot of money. Here's how to acquire it: find a hypnotist and tell him 'tell me to make a strong connection between the conscious part of my brain and the unconscious part of my brain'. Make sure you bring cereal and milk, you can also bring multivitamins as backup. If you prefer a survival guarantee then you can bring a full box of cereal, a gallon of milk and multivitamins because you will need the nutrients. If you actually decide to do this then you will be constantly thinking that 'this is stupid' and 'a hypnotist visits costs too much money', the reason is because the individual who already has pastsight won't want you to have such a gift.
>>
>>18585946
Any good places to go to in texas or colorado?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.